Your Mom wears combat boots...
journal entry for: Wednesday, October 24, 2007
today's crossovers:

So HS and I went to the meeting area of Team Legacy. We followed Cass and ? instructions...


? had HS go with Trunks to search for Grandpa...

*Whispers* (did I say Inertia is a Jerk, he took my Mom's cloths off when she was unconscious.. He is a total Perv) Vincent and Vella took care of Mom and ? told me to go collect my dad's things from SHIELD...


"WHAT!?!?!" I screamed... I am the same age as HS and Vella and... He held up his hand.

"It is an important job." He stated... No it isn't.. He just wanted me out of the way..

I am so tired of people treating me as a baby...


I decided I would try to find Grandpa too...

It took me a while, but I found him. HS and Trunks had found him too... HS was fighting several Sayians he called traitors while our Uncle went inside for Grandpa...

I helped HS and then He and I went in... My father's first wife was on the ground groveling at Grandpa's feet...


Then Vincent and Cass arrived with my mother... She was angry...


Mom really gave her a beating... Then she looked at Grandpa, Grandpa shrugged, "Do what you will."

Mom bit her and drained every bit of her sayian blood... She then went after Great Grandpa, "Give me one reason I should drain you! You had him killed didn't you!"

My mom pushed him into a wall and Grandpa put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her away from Great grandpa. Vegeta looked at the former King and smirked, "I should let her kill you, but I won't."

Mom obeyed and simply went on to discuss the only thing left on her mind.. "Dad."

He was dead. We couldn't bring him back.

Mom bombarded Vegeta with questions, "Who killed him, will you help me find his killer and kill his killer."

"Is there really no way to bring him back?" I cried...


Grandpa told HS to take me home. He and I went to get Dad's things from his office...

Everyone was so helpful... Fury wasn't there, he was on vacation...



I met... Tony's son I think... He was named Tony Stark too..

"Hello beautiful... " He said as he swaggered over to me


Okay he is cute but Dad would be rolling in his grave if I went out with a Stark.

"HI," I smiled.

"Care for a drink?" He asked

"Do they have 7 up here?" I asked

He grinned, "I was thinking more along the lines of champagne and dinner."

I just shrugged, "too young." I went into my Dad's office.. Actually the whole pick up line I just heard his father use on the secretary after Ms Danvers left. Looks like he is using his dad's material.


I found dad's desk spartanly clean and nearly empty.. He had some pictures of Mom, Me, HS..

There was a few drawing I did for him when I was little, some HS did for him and a note pad...

It read confirm surprise 2nd honeymoon for two on pleasure planet.... See he did love Mom...




Tony poked his head in, "I didn't know you were Briefs daughter."

I nodded as I took his SHIELD ID and held it close...

"Hey let's get out of here, I will have someone take things to your house... Do you like Italian?" He said...

At dinner he ordered wine, funny they didn't card him. I told him about Inertia and the things he did.He told me about his girlfriend.. TX...

I didn't drink but he did... a lot....

I called HS to get me, I just didn't want Tony taking me home drunk...
HS came and I left...

"You should watch Stark." HS fussed...

I growled, "He is just upset that SKY is on this show with Magneto. He is worried about her and needed to talk."

"NO, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree especially when HE IS TONY STARK .. Playboy plus.." HS yelled...

I spat back, "SO now that Dad is dead you think its your job to take his place.."

HS flashed a hurtful look at me and we drove quietly...

I wonder if we could go back in time and stop Dad from being killed

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Bruce Cain said...

Huh? Mirai's dead? But He lives at least another fifteen years. ( longer if Black Zero Doesn't pop up.) If he's dead Where's Stormcutter?

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Be careful who you date.

Blogger Inertia said...

HhahhahahahahA! Evreyone's dying on ya aren't they?

Blogger Justice said...

And you are you a brother cousin what Bruce?


I found that out JP


inertia :(


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer