Home Sweet Beoken Home?
journal entry for: Friday, October 12, 2007
today's crossovers:

So HS got his flaming steed. Galen and Shiara left to go somewhere. Galen said he had been away to long and needed to return to his time.

So I turned into a white Unicorn and raced my brother home.


Things were going good. We got home and found mom and dad making out...




"Guys go to your room,,, Sheesh."I says....

Dad just threw us money and told us to go to the movies. It doesn't bother me that Mom and Dad are so into each other. I actually like seeing that Mom and Dad love each other.


So, HS and I went to the Movies. I was trying to call Bart to see if he wanted to come, but got no answer.


Vincent left several messages on HS phone...

" How are you going to feel when Mirai divorces your mother because he is planning it you freak HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" the message stated.

HS dialed and began arguing with him on the phone, "Grrr... No he isn't! Even if he did, He adopted me, which means he is my father and would continue to be so."
HS was gripping the steering wheel.

"I doubt that adoption is even legal. I mean he's from an Alternate Timeline legally Mirai don't exist. In other words na na na na na Hey hey Good Bye!" Vincent teased.

I snatched the phone called Vincent a bastard and hung it up. HS didn't say anything neither did I. Dad didn't look like he was divorcing mom... Then as HS turned the car around in a squeal I saw a newspaper....

I busted in my room crying hard... I heard HS shouting down stairs for my Dad and Mom...
When it rains it pours....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Robin said...

He's not dead! It's all a lie! He's really alive, really. I mean it.

It's you who's crazy!
NOT ME!

Blogger Inertia said...

Woo Hoo! The Allen line is dead! Long live the Thawnes!

Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Bastard ? Nope my parents were married before I was born, unlike some people. (cough) You! (cough)

But I hear you children of single parent famlies are often confused.

Blogger Justice said...

robin its all over the news

inertia

I am so glad HS beat your ass


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer