What is a Worgen?
journal entry for: Saturday, October 06, 2007
today's crossovers:

continued from here and here

So yes, My best friend and my brother. When Galen and I went to get Shiara and find my brother we found them together.



I knew it was going to happen I mean Shiara asks me about him and HS asks about her....


It's nice to see them happy. So We got instructions where we could find the Herders. We went to the Herders, which were Centaurs.






We camped and got a bedtime story from the leader of the Herder Clan's son Gweth.

After telling us about the Firehooves as they are properly called, he spoke of Worgens.


"What is a Worgen?" I asked

He just smiled and wished us a good night.



You would think I would have problems sleeping, but the fire was warm so I drifted off pretty quickly.



In the morning we went with a Herder Hunter to the Ruins.

We discussed what to do if we found any Worgen. It was getting late and the moon was coming out.

We weren't far from the ruins. Just then we saw a Firehoof, She was being attacked by Worgens.



HS looked at the Herder hunter, "Do the horses have a resistance against fire?"

"YES!" the hunter stated...

HS summoned several fire balls knocking the Worgen off. The Worgen went into seizures but then jumped up and began charging...

I grabbed my bow and began firing arrows at the Worgan right between the eyes.


It didn't kill them but it did slow them down.

Galen fired fireballs.




A Worgen charged at us from behind and I used the Jagged edge of my bow to cut his throat. I was trying to cut off his head...

He kicked and screamed and then jumped back to his feet.

"Justice get behind me!" Galen yelled...

The Worgen was coming and was moving fast... Shiara changed into a wolf like creature and attacked

HS was using his fire balls and pitchfork ....

Shiara was fighting one on one with a Worgen and I began using my bow and my abilities.

"Not smart Shiara! How can we tell you from the others!" the hunter screamed


"Shiara is white and tan, the Worgen are black!" Galen yelled back at him..




I kept the arrows coming and summoned Leader of the pack to call the animals to my help

These animals were immune to my soothe animals...


Suddenly the animals that came to my aid were Jackalopes

"Am I drunk?" Galen asked as he did a double take

One of the little hoppity creatures pierced a Worgen through his chest...

It died....

"SEE THAT!" HS yelled... Galen yelled back, "Justice aim for their chest in the same spot!"

While he began summoning spikes HS used his pitch fork I began piercing the creatures chests and Shiara to the form of a rhino.

The creatures didn't die...

"What are we doing wrong?" I asked... Then I watched... The half rabbit creatures didn't puncture the creature once but with their antlers twice at the same time...


I put down my Bow and grabbed my swords and tried.. "It works!" I yell... "It's not their heart! Its both lungs, hit both lungs!"

Soon their were Worgens dead everywhere, the Herder was skinning the beasts and bragging on the quality of their hide while HS attempted to approach the injured horse.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer