I must be transparent
journal entry for: Friday, August 24, 2007
today's crossovers:

continued from here

Because I pretty much just sat here listening to the cloaked man and Shiara speak...

After going to Shiara's house he showed up... Then He and her talked...... A LOT...

I sat patiently listening because I was curious about my new friend Shiara but this cloaked man was doing all the asking and no answering...

I finally spoke up again....

I cleared my throat, "still here still being ignored. and did you miss that she called you the nameless one. Hint Hint"

He smirked, "I am called Galen."

Then he walked over to me and fold his arms, "and you do not belong in this time."

I stood to face him, "Hold up just one damn minute, You asked a lot of question now its our turn!"

He just smiled, "I believe that is my cue."

In a flash I was back in Crime Alley with Ker and Norn.... He didn't even let me say good-bye to Shiara and Granny's device was shot. She is going to be mad.

"Justice Angelica Briefs! Do you know how worried your mother and I have been!" I turned to see Dad there with a whole lot of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.

I am in serious trouble... After sitting and hearing a long lecture by Dad and mom... They did this tag team thing when one got tired the other took over...

Afterwards they asked me about what I found out... What could I say, "Just someone who is curious. I don't really know."

"In trouble again squirt?" HS said when I went to my room... "Don't call me squirt." I yelled

"Fine then I won't warn you that Grandpa is taking you to the dentist, he took me earlier." He told me...


"Figures." I mumble...

A few minutes later Grandpa was there. As I was coming down the stairs the door bell rang. It was Shiara...

"Dad, Mom, Grandpa this is my new friend Shiara. " As I was introducing them Hotstuff came bouncing down and then stood there staring at Shiara...

I rolled my eyes, "that is my but head brother, Hotstuff."

He was acting all macho and Grandpa said something to dad about getting HS fixed....
He then grabbed my hand and started to drag me out the door, "Dentist time."

"Can Shiara come?" I ask

"Does she need to go to?" He humphed

"please." I asked

"Whatever lets just go." he grumbled...

I looked at Shiara, "He is grouchy sometimes but you get use to it."

She nodded. I smiled, "I thought I wasn't going to get to say good-bye when Galen teleported me here."

"Me too but He and I talked some more and I am going to serve now as his Familiar. He said we could hang out." She told me

"Cool, he is cute. Does he have a girl friend?" I asked

She just shrugged, "Don't know yet but if I did I couldn't say. Your brother is cute."

"OH GOD no he isn't." I said... While we were waiting Vella showed up and I introduced her to Shiara.

Grandpa started mumbling "Why me, why 3 teen age girls"

I smiled, "Actually Shiara is 2392 years old she was born 125 B.C. Her species lives 1200 years then reverts back to about 12 years old."

"That is so cool" Vella said and then looked confused, "But if you are 2392 years old and was born in 125 B.C. "

Shiara and I laughed then Shiara smiled, "I come from the 23rd century, 2267 to be exact."

"So your first life cycle you live 1200 years then go through a process when you are I guess reborn like a phenix" Vella asked

"Yeah sort of. Only we aren't reborn we merely revert back to 12 years old and start all over. Then after 1188 years we do it again and again and again. I am in my 3rd life cycle" Shiara explained...

"Do you remember everything?" I asked

"No, when we revert some memories are lost some are carried over. We cant control which ones and of those that are carried over most are like feelings of Deja Vu. Sometimes we see those memories in vivid dreams." She says

"That would be weird." Vella and I both said and then I giggled to Vella, "and she is a shape shifter like me."

After the Dentist we went to Granny's and in Vella's room we listened to music looked at magazines and talked about guys... Vella and I couldn't believe Shiara still thought HS was cute and teased her all day...

Granny came in later I thought she was about to yell at me but she didn't mention her broken device only asked if we wanted to have a slumber party... Vella and I yelled yeah and Shiara just shyly shook her head...

We ordered Pizza and Grandpa was grumbling and humphing about us. Then Shiara's necklace started to glow and we heard Galen's voice, "Shiara, come to me."

She waved and told Vella and me good bye. Then she told Granny and Grandpa thanks for having her then like magic she disappeared...

I looked at Vella with a smile, "aw to bad I was going to see if she wanted to have a pillow fight."

then I threw a pillow at Vella...

Later that night I looked up at the sky. I think I have found me a really cool new friend..











read other crossovers here:
Shiara,
Galen

Labels: , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Bernie said...

What a wonderful story, just what I needed to read whilst we watch, You've Got Mail...

Here from Michele's tonight!!

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellent story, Justice; very impressive.

Michele sent me.

Blogger gautami tripathy said...

You have a way with words. Glad michele sent me here to get to know another writer!

Blogger Justice said...

Thanks everyone


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer