Advice from a clone about clone dating....
journal entry for: Thursday, October 18, 2007
today's crossovers:

SO it is true... Bart is dead. Everyone has tried to cheer me up, except school who didn't believe I was who I was. They just didn't understand about my growth spurts, but HS fussed about the school principle enough so I won't go into it...

Vince was mean to my friend Shiara, so HS tore him a new hole... It was good to see him get that kind of beating. Of course he is trying to recover and be macho but we all saw him crying like a baby, even Grandpa was a shamed about that.

Of course, Vince took it out on Dad...

So Norn and Ker have been doing silly things to get me to cheer up. Vella took me to see the Legacy HQ. While there, Inertia asked me out to this fancy expensive restaurant that just opened up...

I told him I would think about it...

I met Cassandra Cain, Vince girl friend. She asked me to talk to HS and Shiara. Cass thinks it would be a good idea for them to double date. Inertia walked up, "We could triple date! I got reservations at the Enchanting Palace."

I looked at him, "Why did you do that! I didn't say yes I said I would think about it..."

He smiled, "Easer to cancel a reservation than to get one on short notice. The Enchanting Palace is that new restaurant that was built in West City... Its a glass tower of lights, at the top is the restaurant. It is a revolving room like the Skylon tower or the Olympic tower restaurant in Munich. It revolves so you can see all of West City and the mountains... It is also a dinner theater, with a show on ice... Sense and Sensibility and I know how you chics dig that sort of stuff."

I looked at Cass, "Well I guess I could go, even if HS and Shiara don't." Inertia cheered and I went home...

I decided to call a clone for some clone advice... It wasn't easy getting a hold of Tak but he was very interested in my questions, "I mean how bad could it be?"

Tak made a sound as if he was going to say something and I interrupted, "He is a clone of Bart.. I dated Bart and he was great."

I paused as I heard Tak begin to say something, but then I said, "I mean Bart was so innocent the only thing I had to worry about was being stuffed with Oreos and Inertia is his clone. So it will be like dating Bart, right?"

"Umm, Well..." Tak began and I jumped in, "So in a sense.. I will be dating Bart. It will be like having my boyfriend back and I can expect to have all the great fun I did before... Thanks Tak for the advice!"

Tak stumbled with his words, "but but Justice.. wait Justice.."

"Thanks again Tak, I will call you and tell you how it goes, bye..." *click*

HS came in, he looked terrible... "Cass wants to know if you and Shiara wanted to double date." I look at him...

He nodded, "I know, I told her we would, it has all been set up... Shiara is looking forward to it but I just talked to Uncle Trunks."

"And?" I asked

"He said Laura was framed by a Skrull... Danny said something about Laura wasn't the one... Man, I never wanted to hurt her and now .... I like Shiara, if I stay with her, I hurt Laura. If I go back to Laura I hurt Shiara. Then I have to tell Laura that Shiara and I have been involved... " My brother slouched on his bed..

"What are you going to do?" I inquired...

"I don't know. I can't cancel our date, Cass thinks it will help cheer up Kon." He sighed..

"What? Kon is coming with us?" I say confused

"Us?" Before my brother could finished I told him we were triple dating with Vincent and Cass.

He shook his head, "No not that Cass, Kon's Cass.. Justice... Wait, triple date.. Who are you going with?"

"Inertia." I smiled

"WHAT!" He gasped

"I can't cancel either..." before I can say another word HS jumps up...

He grabs his cell, "Okay fine.. We will quad-date... "

I am not sure if everyone is happy, I think the only one that are happy about this is Cass and I. (Cass Cain)

So we were all going to this fancy restaurant.. Kon and Cass, Vincent and Cass Cain, HS and Shiara, and finally Inertia and myself...

After deciding what to wear, or a hair color.

Vella sighed, "You four look beautiful!" We walked down and found Vincent and Inertia on one side and Kon and HS on the other.. Grandma insist on taking pictures..

Dinner was great but when the ice show started... Tell why do guys have to make remarks during a romantic show, film or such... It was my brother that started, he made a remark and all the guys laughed and then Vincent had to add something. I mean okay great finally they are acting like allies but ... It wasn't long before all four started.. After the show it was time for dessert.. Us four girls went to the ladies room.

Shiara and Cass are getting along great. Which one? Well she actually gets along with both.
I went back to my seat, I don't want Inertia to eat my dessert (giggle) that is what Bart would do...

So I was sitting there when I heard HS sigh, "Damn why is she here."

We all looked up and say Laura. HS excused himself and walked over to her... Though they were away from the table we could still hear their conversation..

"Laura..." HS fumbled with he contents of his pockets...
Laura smiled, sniffed and then her smile faded, "HS, I have been trying to find you."
"Really, Laura look. I have to tell you..." His words trailed off...

Inertia excitedly announced, "Oh its going to get good now!"

Well all looked and saw Cass, Cass and Shiara walk out.. Shiara looked at Laura as Cass said, "That is Laura, isn't it."

HS was still stumbling with his words to try to explain to Luara about Shiara, he didn't see Shiara. Shiara left...

Laura who saw Shiara sighed, "guess it was a mistake for me to come."

HS sighed, "Laura, Uncle Trunks says he saw someone acting like you. You were wrongfully set up but I didn't know that. I thought it was over and I found someone. I really like her and things have .. We have been together, closely together."

Laura straightened up, "You mean Sex HS, just say it. You not a virgin anymore and the girl... She just ran out the door."

Vince snickered when Laura said the thing about him not being a Virgin anymore...

HS ran after Shiara and Laura disappeared... Kon and his Cass left and Vincent insisted to take me home.. Inertia kept begging to let him...

Then something came up and Vincent and his Cass had to go... "Take her straight home!" Vincent ordered...

I was looking out the window when I realized we were not heading home.. We pulled into a field, "ummm You know where this is?" I state as I look around at the parked cars...

"You don't think I haven't been here before," He asked and then tried to kiss me.. I turned my head and he kissed my check..

He was moving way to fast.. I mean it literally and figuratively.. When he tried to cop a feel I slapped him, missing and hit dead air.. "Look I am not ready for this. Take me home.."

OMG Bart would have never done this!!! I was quiet the whole way home, foolish, he isn't anything like Bart.. I slam the door getting out, "No more dates!"

I stomped into the house and found mom sitting with an empty bottle of blood wine, that I know was full this morning... She had been crying... In front of her was ...... OH NO

Papers about How to Get a Sayian Divorce!!

TBC here....

and here

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




5 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You phoned a clone? Is that wise?

Blogger ? said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Bruce Cain said...

Uncle Thad was always a Perv Aunt Justice.

Blogger Nightwing said...

It's okay, I'm friends with Wally. I'll have a word with him, even though your the girlfriend of the dead best friend of my little brother, I'll still look out for you.

Blogger Justice said...

sure... well maybe not

Aunt? UNCLE?


Thanks Nightwing


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer