Holly Batman!
journal entry for: Thursday, September 06, 2007
today's crossovers:


HS argued with Mom about going after Vincent, to help. I don't know why he kept on. When Dad says no mom will say no, When mom says no dad says no. They never contradict one another, even when they disagree.

Something HS called imp-imp showed up.
Mom sensed the imp and came up stairs...

"It was imp-imp from Hades. He had a message from Vulcan. Vulcan wants me to find and go to a place called Fellsworn but I should be going to help Dad find Vincent, Vella and the others. " HS pouted.

Mom folded her arms, "Your Dad does a lot of time travel. I accepted this along time ago and came to know to listen to him. If he doesn't want you there then there is a reason, case close. As for Fellsworn... It isn't a hell dimension."

HS nodded negatively. "Imp said it had to do with my 17th birthday."

Mom frowned, "that isn't until January"

HS shrugged.


After a while Mom was sitting in the front room reading. I think she was trying to find out what and where Fellsworn is before saying HS could go. I and HS heard mom ask... "Bruce? What are you doing here? Look I told you I love my husband not.."

While this was being said HS jumps up and runs into the room, I hear two things moms words go muffled and HS say, "OH HELL NO!"

I run in to see Batman on fire and HS fighting him.

Before Batman could retaliate mom threw him down and pinned him under her boot and told HS to stop.

HS was cussing and mom told him to calm down...

She looked at me and told me to have HS take me to the Dragon Library. She said we were to research and find out what we could about Fellsworn.

"But this .." HS fumed

"I will handle the batman." Mom stated sternly

I pulled HS away and we went to the Library of dragons... I meet Mike and he helped us find a few books on Fellsworn. I did most of the reading because HS was fuming about batman.

When we got home He and I (again mostly me) told mom what we found...

"Fellsworn is a place in between Hell and earth. A place for the undead." I read from my notes.

"Of course, the undead city. I knew it sounded familiar." Mom stated... "Why does Vulcan want you to go there?"

"Imp imp didn't say", HS stated
"Mom maybe HS has some training. I think the only way for him to know is to go. I will go with him." I said...

"No it could be dangerous." Mom shook her head

HS just shook his head back, "I trust Vulcan."

"I will think about it." Mom said...


It was time for bed and I went to place the notes I had in mom's bedroom. She was down washing dishes but could read them after. What I found was....




"Batman?"

Mom and HS came running from downstairs, while batman put his briefs back on.

HS was fuming again and mom was holding him down yelling at the caped man..."What are you doing with my 15 year old daughter!"

"Nothing, I was waiting in your bedroom to surprise you." He stated...






"I am going to kill him. I am tired of his crush... " HS yelled.
Mom told the intruder to leave while telling HS that she and dad would handle the batman
After pinning batman under her boot again, She pushed HS toward his room and said he and I could go and find Fellsworn in the morning.

Batman was yelling as he left threats that if he couldn't have mom no one could. I hope Dad hurts him and I certainly hope I never have to see Batman naked again.


So tomorrow HS and I will set off for Fellsworn. I wonder if Shiara would like to go...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Batman said...

(Spits coffee!)

"Master Bruce what's the matter?"

"Read the post Alfred. "

"Oh dear Master Bruce did you?"

"Don't be ridicoulos Alfred!"

" What are you going to do?"

Find this fake Batman, and stop him from using my costume painfully!"

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Things seem very lively right now.

Blogger Justice said...

not something I want to see again Batman

yes JP very

Blogger onwebcheck said...

hehe, a sexy batman - now I know how to get my wife to look at he movie with me :)


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer