Thank you for not smoking
journal entry for: Wednesday, August 29, 2007
today's crossovers:

So HS has started school at Smallvile High. Once again he is on the football team. As for me, Mom says Son Gohan will continue to tutor me. When I complained She said that Gohan was a good teacher and that if the Corru showed up I would be protected. She was fiddleing around in her new suit. Dad came in his SHIELD uniform and saw Mom.

I watch Dad walk over behind her and slide a hand up her stocking under her skirt.

"HELLO! I AM IN THE ROOM!" I scream.. Dad jumped he clearly hadn't seen me. "Dad why can't I go to school with HS?" He looked at Mom and she folded her arms at her...

"Because Your Mom says and I agree," He kissed her and grabbed his laptop, "Besides, Gohan is tutoring you while he is at the University, in between his classes. Not every teen can say they went to Colledge for highschool. "

Dad came over and kissed me on the forehead. I watched him and Mom leave Dad has trained zombie from tackling him like that cartoon character named Dino...

Dad flew to work and Mom took her car.... HS finally came down the stairs... "Ready? I will drop you off at Gohan's house."

"Great, I get to go to his house so we can go to his job and he can tutor me while teaching a bunch of ..." I was rambling while grabbing my book satchel

"Mom still won't let you go to public school?" He asked...

I shook my head. It isn't fair, I mean Vella and Vincent are going to Xavier's school. Kon and HS goes to Smallville High....

As we were walking out to HS car he lit up a cigarette, I think Laura got him started. "Dad catches you there is going to be hell to pay." I warned him

"Pft, Dad won't catch me." HS says

Just then he stops in his tracks... I was tossing a gum ball up in the air when he did.

"Hi Justice mind if we hang out?" Shiara said walking up...

"I wish I could but I have to go to school." I say... I look around, "Where is Galen?"

"He wanted to be alone. We had a run in with Sky." Shiara said quietly. She looked worried...

HS cleared his throat...

I rolled my eyes, "I know time for school." He then nodded at Shiara... I rolled my eyes again...

"Shiara you remember my brother." I looked at him, "This is my friend Shiara remember."

"Nice to meet you, um need a lift?" He asked her

"I don't go to school, but thanks." Shiara smiled at him Just then I heard another throat clear. It was Dad. He flew right behind HS. Can you say Busted. He and Dad went in the house while I and Shiara talked.

"Can we hang out after school?" I inquired

"If Galen doesn't call me." She said as she magically faded away...

HS came out and got in his car. During the ride he kept asking me all sorts of questions about Shiara.

I rode with Gohan to the University, He gave me my assignments and then began teaching class.
After he brought me home. "Son Gohan, Didn't you go to High School? "

He looked at me...

so I continued, "Don't you think I should?" He said nothing just drove.

At home He and Mom talked about how the family was and then when Dad walked in they all went into the study and were talking.... What could they be talking about? about my grades? but why they are great (straight A's)...

My brother came home early and I knew why... No it wasn't because he was grounded, he would have still hung out with Kon. It was because he was hoping Shiara would be here.

tbc

Labels: , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Does Smallville High ever have any humans on the football team?

Blogger Justice said...

actually it does


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer