Family Drama
journal entry for: Sunday, September 02, 2007
today's crossovers:


While my brother was helping me with my homework. Shiara came over. She was actually more help than HS...

While we were out at the Grave Yard Pond I asked her about Galen. As always she would tell me anything. However I could she she was concerned...

"What is it?" I asked

She sighed, "What do you know about the Cyborg that calls herself Sky."

I shrugged, "Only what I overheard. Dad is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has had run ins with her. Sky was with Magneto and with him was under some control but now... Why?"

She told me that She and Galen had the unpleasant pleasure of meeting her. "Galen says she is from an alternate future and very dangerous. He feels someone should keep and eye on her. "

"let me guess being a Technomage he thought he was perfect for the task?" I asked

"He backed her off but I wasn't able to control her because she also has mutant abilities. Even her Technological parts could be too much for my Technopathy. If I was an adult I.... but I am not and she is powerful. More than even she realizes, I think that is what worries Galen. There is something else but as a familiar I can't speak of it." She lowered her head...

I took her hand, "As a friend I don't require it. I think I know how I can help."

I took her into the house and slipped into the library and started my father lap top. Shiara used her Technopathy to get in and was reading the files on Sky, when Dad came in.
"WHAT THE HELL! Justice Angelica ...." He was yelling

"This is my fault sir... " Shiara spoke up

"No it's mine Dad." I knew he was mad "but I can explain... Shiara had a nasty run in with Sky and asked me what I knew about her... I told her SHIELD probably has a file..."

"SHIELD files are not for you kids... This is not a game!" He cleared his throat and to whoever was on the phone, "I found our culprit and I will deal with it."

I was dismissed to help set the table while he spoke to Shiara. Then Shiara came in and said she would be staying for dinner. Son Gohan and Videl also came for dinner. As I went over to see if Shiara was okay Dad grabbed my arm, "Justice what is this?"

He pointed at me. I looked at myself, "What?"

Mom walked over... and Dad shook his head as he spoke to her, "Every time I see her she has changed her appearance. The only way I know its her is because her KI is so strong and mixed up with multi Ki merging making it impossible to read or pinpoint. I really wish she would choose something and stick with it."

"You don't like it Dad? I thought it made me look like Granny Bulma." I said

Dad sighed and took the glasses away from me, "Vampi talk with her please."

Mom ran her fingers into his hair, "She is just exploring her identity. I am sure she will find something she is comfortable with. However..." Mom looked at me, "You have perfect vision and don't need glasses."

During Dinner I was told I could start Smallville High. *yes!* After Dinner Shiara left.

I prepared for my first day at Public School. Mom and Dad were having problems because the school ran me through all these tests... I scored a college level but emotionally and socially they said I scored average for someone my age. In other words I have a college education but the maturity of a 15 year old. They put me in 1 grade higher than someone else my age would be, so I am in several of HS and Kon... er I mean Conner's classes.

Then Mom was told that HS wasn't in class that he left school after a call from Laura. Neither Mom or Dad were not happy.

Apparently HS and Vincent are going to fight... By the time we found my brother well I am not sure what happened...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger ? said...

Vincent has the potential to be a great hero ( Or a villian.) The problem is, He's raging with hormones, and Saiyan DNA, That and I suspect someone is In his ear telling him to gp after your brother The Question is who benefits?

Blogger Kon-El said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Kon-El said...

Evolution is a mystery
Full of change that no one see’s
Clock makes a fool of history
Yesterday's so long ago
Don't agree with what I know
Tomorrow is the place to be

I see the line in the sand
Time to find out who I am
Looking back to see where I stand?

Evolution
Evolution

See my reflection change
Nothing ever stays the same
But you know the name's the game

We all know what it means
Nothing's ever what it seems
unforgiven, unforseen


Sorry Squirt, your constant changing just brought a song to mind.

Blogger Justice said...

ok ?


Kon stop calling me squirt


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer