A Journey to the center of the Earth?
journal entry for: Wednesday, September 12, 2007
today's crossovers:

Okay Maybe not... It was just to Hades and then to a place called Fellsworn.

Shiara came along and this morning Vella popped in. She wasn't the only one! Galen was there too...

Well after packing our camp we headed down the river of fire...

We were heading into some mountains.. Shiara looked up...

"Are those Dragons?" She asked in amazement...

HS shook his head no, "We are in Hades so they are probably winged Hell Hounds."


He walked up... "He is upset." my friend observed.
"Yeah I hope he isn't sulking about Laura." I say

"Who is Laura?" Shiara inquired...

"She was his Girlfriend. No one wanted them together. Not her father not our father." I explained

"Montague and Capulet." Galen said thoughtfully.

I continued, "No one in my family liked her. Although I thought she was cool. Of course Mom and Dad both say I am to trusting. With the Corru they keep telling me I have to loose that. As for Laura, I just don't understand why she hurt my brother like she did."

Shiara walked a head to talk privately with HS and I looked up at Galen...
He seemed to be uncomfortable and finally spoke...

"So who are the Corru?" He asked

I looked up and smiled, "You sure you want to hear this? It is a long tale."

Galen smiled, "We have a long walk."

Just then I heard a laugh... I turn and looked. I saw two streaks but nothing else. We shrugged and I continued, I explained to Galen about my Origin, how I came to be and who the Corru were. I also told him that we were not sure what my place in the Future for the rebellion would be.

"Aww a young King Aurthur." Galen stated.. I looked up at him and smiled. Slowly I took his hand...

He looked down and pulled his hand away, "Well now if you will excuse me." He then magically disappeared.

As we followed the river, the trees on both side were burnt black and the wind howled... I noticed the river of fire turning more into a river of water with steam than the blazing flames it had been.. Finally we reached the end. A water fall, tall and a mountain that stood straight up.

HS was looking over the map... "We have to go up.. There is a tower that should allow us to go up."

Shiara pointed, "that tower?"

HS nodded, "Yes and those are Dragons... Small ones, guards."

I looked at Shiara as she glowed, "WOW Dragons.."






We entered to go up the tower



TBC

Labels: , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Inertia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Inertia said...

I ain't mean I'm just cloned that way. Besides ya didn't have to make it so easy with old bald ugly guy flirting.

remember evil wins because good is stupid.

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Inertia I'm soo gonna get you backi. Believe me. That's a nasty trick to play on somebody.

Blogger Justice said...

inertia you just nasty

poor bart


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer