Marsh of the missing... the name suits it....
journal entry for: Tuesday, September 18, 2007
today's crossovers:

So when we arrive at the Tower of Fire and go up it, Galen alarmed a Guardian and it attacked... HS pushed me out of the way and then Heroically Galen ran over and out a shield over him and me...


I tried to get Galen to let me go. I knew I could talk to the Dragon and calm it after all it was just a misunderstanding. So finally they let me.


I summoned my Dragon Armour and using my Nature powers drew the Dragon's attention.


It was cool to see Shiara turn into a Dragon
. So, thanks to the Guardian we learned why HS was being sent to Fellsworn... We finally reached the top of the tower and this swinging elevator that swiveled to the tower and then across to, I can't believe I am going to say this but to a land that floated above the ground, as if you took one of Earth's continents and raised it several KM off the ground... This swinging elevator was the only way on this floating land mass.



Galen was very observant and I just watched hoping we didn't end up falling or something.

The path seemed to curve and twist into a Swamp... HS looked at the map... "Damn my Latin isn't"
Galen raised an eyebrow, "Allow me." He took the map, "Hm, Well it says we must be wary as we enter. For the path we take leads us through the Marsh of the Missing or is it the Swamp of the forgotten. Well either way we should mind where we walk I think." He stated and I was just mesmerized by his British accent.

HS looked right at me (Grr why does he treat me like a child) "Stay close squirt."

I hit him, "Stop calling me that!"

Galen handed HS the map and HS asked him, "Did I read it correctly that the trees and rocks will deliberately try to divide you from those you are traveling with?"

Galen nodded, "Oh yes that was my understanding."

This time HS grabbed me and shoved me between him and Galen, "Stay between us."

He glanced at Shiara and she was fondling her amulet. I watched Galen nod, she must of activate it.

The shadows seem to stretch as did the trees and the noises coming from the dark were not like anything I had ever heard before. I shivered and moved closer to Galen but he was gone. I stopped and looked for HS and Shiara.

I don't know how it happened, one minute they were there the next poof... gone...

I was alone... I tried calling for them... I really shouldn't of watched American werewolf in London recently... All I kept thinking of was the conversation:

Jack: It's a full moon
Jack, David: Beware the moon.
David: And stick to the road. Oops.
Jack: I vote we go back to the Slaughtered Lamb


Music might help keep my mind of my troubles.. Yeah I will play my flute...
As I am walking trees start to moved in and cover the road.. They must be trying to get me to wander into the bogs. NO WAY.

I use my flute and crystallize the Trees and then shattering them clearing the road so I can see it visibly. Now to find the others.. As I continued I heard a noise and then saw a creature.



It saw me and Charged.. So I drew my swords and charged back.

It was big and clumsy. Easy to throw off balance. Easier to beat.


The creature was immune to my Shaman abilities, and apparently so was any creatures that lived in the woods.


So I used martial arts and the sword training Dad has put me through. With someone of my Energy Attacks..




Nature's Grace was not working, something about this place but Nature's Grasp worked like a charm So I used a combo of Nature's Grasp, Earth shock, Nature's reach.


In between Slicing and kicking... The vines would entangle him the Earth would shake and he would fall I would blast him Cut and kick him and then do it all over again.

I think it got enough because it ran away.


Now Where is Hotstuff?

Shiara?

Galen?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Vince Briefs said...

ruh! Roo. Roo.

Blogger Justice said...

?


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer