A year in a day
journal entry for: Friday, September 28, 2007
today's crossovers:


We freed HS and Shiara... Fought these walking trees and managed to get to Fellsworn City.


HS got us rooms at the Silent Lambs. HS room was next to Shiara's which was across from my room. My room was next to Galen's and we shared a balcony with other guess...

Galen left to sit at the bar to speak with some Wizards and witches and HS, Shiara and I went upstairs to get some sleep.


I couldn't sleep I was wondering about Ker and Norn. I should have brought them. I was sitting on the Balcony tossing stones over into the pond below, when I heard the Innkeeper enter Galen's room.

I changed into a small lizard and climbed into Galen's room to investigate..

I saw Galen walk in behind the Innkeeper... "Is there sometin' wrong with the room sir?"

"No I just prefer to stay in my ship." Galen said.. I scampered across the wall and climbed into Galen's cowl which was lowered.

"Ship you say?" He clicked his tongue at Galen, "okay okay... I will refund the money if you like in the morning."

They left and Galen continued out toward the cities gate where he entered his ship, it was cloaked so I didn't see it until he entered...

He kept his ship fairly dark. Galen proceeded to his room where he pulled off his cloak and tossed it on the bed (Unknowingly tossing me with it.)

He unbutton his shirt and threw it on the bed too... His back was toward me and I could see .... Well techno devices attached to him, actually it was a part of him...

I sat observing as he pulled off his boots, then his pants and clothing. Then he stepped into what appeared to be a shower but there was no water just energy..

I changed from the lizard. His room was dark and you couldn't see anything then like Magic it changed into a room with a window. I stumbled on some books lying on the floor. I sat and realized I was naked. Galen must of heard me because he came immediately from his shower... "Shiara is that..." He drew up his hand "Who are you and how did you get ...."

"Galen, it's me. I... I," Looking down at where I was sitting, "Guess I should ask Shiara to show me how she does the clothes thing..." I shrugged, "I am used to having Norn and Ker carry my clothes, so I didn't think about it this time."


"Justice? Damn Shapeshifters! So how long have you been practicing your new hobby?" He sneered.

"Hobby?" I said

"As a voyeur!" He snapped throwing me some of Shiara's cloths


I smiled, "You have a lot book just lying around..."


"They belong to Shiara, She doesn't know the meaning of neat and tidy. Go in there and get dressed." Galen said as he grabbed a shirt, "After, we are going to have a talk, you and I!"



"I like how the Ship interior change," I shouted around a corner," its a holograph isn't it."


"You know Justice there is this thing called privacy." He answered, "I do not wish to hurt your feelings but you are way to young for me. Your what 13. Also you change your appearance more than a woman changes her clothes.."

"Actually the guess is 15 but technically I am just over a year old."
I sighed...

"Well, you should find someone ..." Galen's voice became distorted... I could feel it it was another growth spurt... I collapsed breathing heavy and blacked out...

When I woke I was laying in Galen's bed. A wash cloth on my forehead. He was a sleep in a chair across the room. I looked down... under the covers, I was wearing a loose shirt of Galen's...

I had some growing. I sat up and Galen popped his eyes opened...

"Are you okay?" He asked gently. He looked as if he thought he was at fault..

"I am fine, I have had worse like when I was running from the Corru. " I shifted a bit..

"So this wasn't triggered because I upset you?" he asked...

I nodded, "No, It has been like this since I was born. As if the Universe wants me to grow fast. It isn't as frequent as it was and I don't seem to grow as much as before."

"From what I can tell you aged and matured a year." Galen added.

"See, so what is age... I mean this boy I was friends with and seeing. Bart. What happens if I don't stop then I am an adult of 23 and he is still ... Bart... Or I am 50 and he is... still.... Bart." I wanted to cry, "What if it doesn't stop. Everyone thinks it will once I am fully mature but ... what if.."

"What if a frog had wings or life went into reverse? We could waste a lot of time on what ifs. I suggest you concentrate on the now. We should find your brother.." he walked...

I guess that is Galen.. always the wise man.... Hey wait until Vince and HS sees I am 16 years old ..... What will Dad say?

Labels: , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




6 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

What happens if you don't stop then you're am an adult of 23 and I'm still me? Well Justice, I'd still love you. Or if you're 50 and I'm still me? Well I' still really love you. What if it doesn't stop? Well then I wouldn't stop loving you. What if everyone is wrong about the maturing? Well, I know I'm right about always loving you.
Because Justice no matter what happens. You're still you, so I'll always love you.

Blogger Kon-El said...

and Bart looks like what 23 ? At least people would stop staring at you two weird on dates if ya kept maturin'.

Then agaian they may have been starin' because I punched Vince into that orange slushy machine that time.....

Blogger Vella said...

your my age now? cool.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You grow up pretty quickly, Justice!

Blogger - said...

My dear, I've changed many times in my life and as scary a prospect it might be it can be a very fruitful thing.

Blogger Justice said...

Thanks Bart

Kon :/

yeah cool vella

yes I know JP
thanks raven


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer