Who? What? Where? more important WHEN?
journal entry for: Wednesday, August 15, 2007
today's crossovers:

A LARGE FLASH HAPPENS...


I am sitting cross legged looking around... I am not home. It looks like I am at Natasha
Romanova's house... I think....

I see mom she looks dazed and overwhelmed as she looks around....

I see others sitting around... Pantha, Warbird, Maggie... er I mean Amber, Ana and Danny

My brother is standing in a corner and looks confused... Then we hear a vocal sound... As I turn I see mom jump up... It is....

What is she doing here, but what are we doing here..... Mom Black Widow and the others move toward TX , "What have you done? What is going on!"

TX seems confused babbling about a gap in her memory files...
She crashed through a window and leaves quickly....

"She seems as confused as us." Warbird states..
"What , I mean why?" HS is stuttering...

"It looks like we are having some sort of party but why?" Amber says

"Mom the last thing I remember was from Feb 2007" I sigh

"Yeah that is about where my memory... I vaguely remember a flash.." Mom says

Ana shakes her head... "Does anyone remember anything that happened the last 6 months?"

It seems no one remembers... Someone has tampered with our memories...
Carol and Natasha has gone to S.H.I.E.L.D.

"My baby?" Carol try to think, "Am I still with Tony?"
"Logan? is he and I still together?" Ana jumped as Carol glared at her...
Tasha says, "How do I ask what has happened with Nick and me for the last 6 months without him getting upset..."

All of a sudden everyone was worried about things like this...
HS was wondering about him and Laura
Pantha about her and Brolly
Amber wasnt sure if she was still with Henchy

the biggest shock was Mom... Wondering if her and Dad was still married....

I have to admit I was wondering about me and Bart... At least it looks as if I haven't had a single growth spurt .....


While everyone one was trying to figure things out I saw.. someone else.... a shadow... a shadow of a man.... The cloak figure seem to vanish as if by magic....


Okay this is just too weird....









read other crossovers here:
TX

Labels: , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




5 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Inertia said...

Bart's cheatin' on ya HEh heh heh heh heh.

Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Thad! Cass said Stop with the lying.

Blogger Justice said...

inertia? who are you


hi uncle Vince

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't remember where you are, either!

Blogger Justice said...

not a good thing Capt


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer