I am on my own...
journal entry for: Tuesday, August 21, 2007
today's crossovers:

No one seems to believe me about the Mysterious man I saw... Hot Stuff just shrugged, "What ever.." He then left to find Grandpa Vegeta. Most likely for more training... Dad and Grandma Bulma both have been busy with helping Grandpa Vegeta.

Mom is working with BW and Warbird at S.H.I.E.L.D. to find out more about TX. They have very little on the death machine mutant but Mom still wants to search the files they have...

Normally Mom would just ask to use Dad's office computer, she always uses Dad's connection's with S.H.I.E.L.D. and he never says no to her. Mom doesn't like working with Fury or the other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, she doesn't trust them. However this time Mom can't go in to do her homework without anyone but Dad knowing because Dad is too busy... Hmmm this means his office will be empty.... Which is perfect since finding this Mystery Man is up to me alone... Well, with the help of my faithful companions, Norn and Ker.

While in Grandma's lab I borrow some tools... Mom said this must have been a time shift, Granny Bulma has a hand held device that can detected when time shifts have occurred...

Not sure what else it can do.... I scan BW's apartment and found 2 time shifts...

One time shift in the beginning which was big enough to let several people entered and a smaller one right about the time I saw the cloaked man...

So TX was coming back in time but something came with her and caused the time shift to become disable and show up here...

The Man of course.. I went to S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ.... An Agent bumped into me, "What are you doing her little girl..."

"I am Justice Briefs... My Dad is Agent Briefs.. He told me to wait for him in his office... He is taking me to ... to.... TO my Dance recital ." I smile innocently

"Aw how sweet.. Well his office is right there." The Agent pointed...

No one was inside so I accessed his computer.... Oh man ...


"Let me!" Ker said, "I have gotten good with these machines."

"Gurgle guuuuur gurgle." Norn fussed

but Ker did it and we were inside... TX was seen recently at Crime Alley and look the bar tender Buzz is one of Dad's informants emailed him about a mysterious cloaked magic user. I bet it's him...

So we went to Crime Alley... sure enough a time shift..... Right at the bar...
"Justice Why do I have the feeling we aren't suppose to be here?" Ker asked
"gur gur gulp." Norn shook
"That's right Norn because we are not suppose to be.." I said then turn to see , "oh no those are Corru Bounty hunter's."
"gur bur gur gub gub" Norn dove into my arms

"They don't look like Corru " Ker interpreted for Norn
"no but the uniforms are Corru, I am sure of it." Norn was so afraid he was gripping Granny Bulma's device, "Norn stop it you are going to ......"

Blip


Blip

Blip


tbc here




read other crossovers here:
TX, HS, Crime Alley, Vegeta

Labels: , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Wolverine said...

One we don't do "happy".

Two if yer brother stayed with Laura Weapon X woulda took him out ta get ta her.

Blogger Justice said...

not what SHI says

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good to see you, Justice.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks capt


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer