A Journey into the unknown... part 5: a travel companion
journal entry for: Sunday, October 08, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>


I got away and I have this blue sea shell that is suppose to lead me to someone that can read my mom's maps and get me home.

Sattree told me that if I was on the right track the shell would turn blue… If it turns green or pink then I have to change course until it turns blue.

I guess in space there is no north… Even if there was how can you tell… A compass works because of the Earth's Magnetic field and the northern pole, Uncle Gohan taught me that… He is a Teacher and Mom and Dad has him privately tutor Hotstuff and me… However he didn't get to navigating in space and all…

So I am stuck with this Shell…

Then I saw ships… They were Corru ships and they had spotted me… I flew into an asteroid belt trying to get away… They were firing their weapons….

I did every thing I could to out maneuver them… They hit my ship and I spun out of control downward to a planet….


My ship hit the planet hard leaving a mark that I could feel hurt the planet…. What was even worse was the Shell… He didn’t say what to do if it went white and right now it was white…

I could feel the Planets life and that there was life all around me. My cloths were torn from the crash so I changed into something else… I grabbed my backpack and stuck the egg inside… I left my ship and saw 3 large Corru ships landing in the distance…

I proceeded into the planets Forrest hoping to find help. It was funny I could sense KI all around me but couldn't see anything…

I felt so alone… I had grown a little and wondered if Mom and Dad would even recognize me… I pulled out a picture of my Dad and concentrated… My Hair and eyes changed color…

I sighed, "I wish I wasn't alone…"

I hear the Corru's soldiers so I started to run… I was running up a grassy hill when I fell. The ground beneath me shook and the hill moved….

I crawled away as I watched the entire hill stand from where it was laying. I could feel the KI of a creature…




It took a minute for my eyes to adjust and realize the ground wasn't alive it was not a grassy hill but a creature whose skin was made of grass … This allowed it to camouflage itself into the Earth…

It moved away… It was a Grass Sloth… Then I heard the Corru, so I ran into the trees and suddenly as I hit the trees the limbs of the tress began to move and shuttle around me…






I then realized that all the animals here were born with camouflage that allowed them to blend with their Planet and surroundings…


Like the Walking stick insect on Earth… These creatures and insects looked like leaves, twigs, bark grass and more. It has something to do with their Skin or exoskeleton




These animals though they looked like lizards were more like insects…


Of course these creatures scared me when they began moving and I had ran back out into the grassy open…

I began to wish I could camouflage myself… Then I wondered if I concentrated enough would I be able to turn into one of these animals? I would probably just turn into the equivalence of them from my homeworld that was destroyed….

I tried to concentrate on the shape… However the animals I have always transformed into had skin, scales and fur or hair. I kept concentrating trying to change my shape… Suddenly something weird happened…

I have saw Dad several times when he goes SS or SS2, he glows…. He glows yellow… but me I was glowing green… Suddenly I could feel myself feeding of the Planet's and my surrounds natural energy… It's KI… I was using it… I started to fall in a deep… well meditation I think… I could feel my skin change…. I looked down and my skin became grassy…. The Corru soldiers walked right past me they couldn't see me... I was still holding Dad's picture thinking of him, wishing he could have seen me change...

I changed back and picked up my belongings… I had not traveled long when I felt a little tingle then I heard a little crack…

I opened my backpack and set the egg in the grass…

It wiggled and wiggled and then cracked… I watched as the little creature hatched…

It peeked out a little afraid as I removed the top and it popped its head out further…


He is cute, I think I will name him Norn… I petted him a little and he seemed to cheer up…
He then scooted a head exploring… Stirring more of the creatures on this planet…

Then He ran into one that was a bit grumpy with a whimper he jumped running up my body and dove into my backpack…







While walking I stumbled onto a single Corru soldier… Without thinking I had reached and used the Nature energy around me from the planet and the animals and summoned vines and entangling roots….

I was glowing green and when they emerged from the ground they were green glowing energy that took formed. The roots and vines were not indigenous of this world; I created them from the energy…

They grabbed the guard stinging him and he became sick and fell.

I then summoned the insects of this world to swarm and attack the soldier… Giving me time to run…

I found my ship. The Corru hadn't found it yet…. But they would soon.



I sighed, "Norn if only I could hide our ship…." Then I Insect swarm of this world to cover my vessel…





Soon you couldn’t see it… I wasn't sure how long I could hold them there but if I launched they would see me for sure… I sat with Norn calmly but I was scared

[ Meanwhile Miari finds himself in a water filled world… He knows that Justice can transform into fish form and breathe underwater. Each time he dives in the water he has to return to the surface… Something about the ocean of this world prevents him from creating a KI bubble long enough to reach the surface… He meets with a merman that he can not understand. Not completely "Seen no daughter, What creature is a daughter? Ask Suttee, fight and defeat the Giant Aquidea and take his stone, swallow it, then you can be with water but effects that are permanent…" He points and Miari sees a giant Clam swimming on the surface of the water. ]



I have been here for hours…


I had to recall the insects 3 times and then use my mark of the wild because the Corru soldiers are near.



They have others with them, they called them Mercenaries, and some of them wear strange bio suits… One took my picture of my dad, How could I be so stupid… Instead of holding it I should have put it in my book bag inside the ship… I could take it back because if I moved he might have saw me and I would loose my chameleon ability. Another person walked by a few minutes later all I could see is the bio suit he had a sword that looked familiar… He went off in the direction as the others, the ones that took my picture… I decided it was too close and left… Hoping they wouldn't see me… I could see what looked like fireworks below and lightening….


It gave me enough to get away… Now if only I can get the shell to turn blue…. I decided after laying Norn down to sleep to write in I pulled my Journal: New power discovered: I seem to be able to ……



[Throwing the bio helmet down Miari grabs the photo from the dead merc's hand…. The other tells him Justice is here and then dies… Miari searches through the weird creatures he finds for his daughter.]




to be continued.....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hello Justice; thanks for visiting my Journal. Like the style you have here.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer