A Journey into the unknown... part 9: reach my sensei
journal entry for: Sunday, October 29, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>

I have been studying with the Chang-ling. I was learning Advance Xeno-Biology as well as practicing some of my abilities like Insect Swarm when Jing-Su told me that Sing-mu wanted to speak with me.

I went to Sing-mu….

"Merry met and pleasant Day Sing-mu." I smiled…

"Merry met Justice. I copied and study all the maps. I have some good news. Comparing all the maps to our planet's revolution. I have discovered that the galaxy we have just entered from our planet's wormhole revolution should bring you closest to your home. I recognize this Galaxy but it still is quite a way from your home Earth." Sing mu stated

I turned and saw that that the shell was glowing blue… "Sing-mu when did this start glowing?" I asked

"The shell began to glow when we arrived to this Galaxy." Sing - mu handed me the shell. It was glowing and showing numbers.

"It's electronic. I mean it looks like a shell but it isn't. This means that the Navigator is near by. " I stated.

"Justice, it is time for you to go. Our planet doesn't stay here long…" Sing -m looked sad.

I began to say good bye to all my new friends.
Sing- Mu

Jing-su

War-tu

Ling-pa

And so many more of the Chang-ling

Ker looked at me, "Part of you don't want to go."

"I have to Ker. I miss my mom and Dad." I grabbed Norn who gurgled his good byes…

We left waving and as we left we saw the planet of the Chang-ling disappear…. I looked around and looking through my mom's maps and the numbers now displaying on the Shell…

"Okay setting coordinates… Navigator here I come…" I smiled…


[Mean while a portal opens and a purpled hair man walks in… The Panda's known as the Chang-ling approach him…

Jing-su smiles, "You must be Daddy."

"Huh?" Miari says a little shocked

"Justice only called you Daddy, we assume that is your name." Sing-mu smiled

"She was an excellent fighting pupil." War-tu stood tall.. "I would be honored if we could spar together."

Jing-su interrupted, "Justice has told us a lot about you and her mother. We would be honored if you would sit and allow us to share with you the wonderful experience we have had in knowing Justice."



"She isn't here?" Miari stated…

"Sorry but you just missed her and our planet has entered a new galaxy. But do not worry, she is on her way to see the Navigator. We will share with you our experience and then you can go.

Each Chang-ling told their story…]


"Justice… what does this light flashing mean?" Ker asked

"It means we need fuel… There we can are stopping on that planet. We might get lucky. The navigator might be able to help us." I said…


We landed and found small children like people….

They were really small the size of insects….
The whole village was afraid of me, We were told to see the one they called the guardian…

"I have been expecting you. I have your fuel for you and some information for you." The guardian said in an elderly voice.

"How do you mean?" I asked as he pulled a shell…. "You are the Navigator?"

"Yes, I have been searching for you. There is someone important looking for you. He is your teacher. He has waited for you to come of age… I will show you on your map where you should go. He has many things to explain to you. Things about your past, present and things he must prepare you for your future. Find your Sensei." The Navigator said and then sat to rest…


Ker and I fueled our ship and set off to find this person…


We arrived on a dessert planet… "Hello? " I called…

"Hi Angel of Justice… I am Gweisa (gw-I-zuh). I was the one who helped the Scarratus and others to separate their spirits. I am a Nuenian (new-knee-an). I am very old. I live cursed in between worlds and universes now. I am a teacher. I was not to interfere only watch, learn and teach. However by helping the souls that fled I did so now I am cursed, to never live but never die. Here and there. I do not regret… The choice I made was the right one. I am glad I can be here to teach you and prepare you. Already it is happening, already you are becoming a leader. The lessons to sharpen your skills start. Soon the one guardian that searches for you will arrive. He will wait and watch while I teach you of all the living worlds and cultures inside you. Do you have any questions?"

"I have a lot, but first my guardian?" I asked

he smiled and opened a mirror reflection…..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer