A Journey into the unknown... part 1
journal entry for: Friday, September 22, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Blackwidow</a>, <a href="http://vampbloodlust.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>,<a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a> <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>

[During a fight with Cain, a dark figure from SHIELD slips past and into the Capsule Corp… The shadowy being finds the child and sees it is just a doll and then leaves without drawing anyone's suspicion. As ordered her reports directly to Mr. Deacon.]



So Mom had to leave and I was going with Grandma Bulma and Grandpa Wolfgang
Hotstuff left for Hades and Everyone was tense…

"Justice I want you to wear this cloak, Justice and keep the hood up and don't take it off… I made it special for you." Grandma said…

"Yes Ma'am.." I was tickled it was so pretty…

As we was returning to Earth Grandma called Papa Wolfgang…

"Problem my dear?" Papa asked

"SHIELD is close. I worried they will see Justice…" Grandma fretted…

I smiled, "I could just change into a lizard and climb into Grandpa's pocket…"

"You are so smart." Grandma Bulma said with a smile…

I did a swooshing movement in my cloak and then the cloak fell to the ground and I crawled out..

I crawled into Grandpa's pocket and he gathered my cloths and bag….
"I will move to Capsule Corp you slip out and head straight for home.." Grandma Bulma stated…

Grandma head to the place where she works while Grandpa and I headed home…

Zombie and Hoser was restless…

As we entered the Mansion, I changed back into my true form and dressed, I can't stay in it long before I start getting dizzy. Some forms I can stay in longer but eventually I have to turn back or I think I might die. Grandpa was heading for the phone, "I think someone has been here. "

"No Grandpa, Someone is here!" Some men stated… "We have been waiting.."

Grandpa yelled, "Justice get out of here…" As he attacked the men but someone grabbed me, I wriggled away and the person had my cloak grandma made me… I kept trying to change but for some reason I couldn't, I ….. "Grandpa!"

[hours pass…]





"Empress and Emperor, the Mercs have arrived, we have the child."

"Kill it! Kill it at once!" The Empress yells

"If we do we could turn the child into a martyr, if I may suggest…. We should break the child and when all see the child weak and helpless then and only then should we execute it, before all the resistance."

[Somewhere else on the ship…]


I wake in a machine it hurts, they killed Grandpa I think…. He was all bloody and wasn't moving…
I tried to get my cloak but the man just threw it next to Grandpa…

I am scared, I am on a ship and in this machine…..

I want my Daddy…. *cries*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer