A Journey into the unknown... part 6: the enchanted flute
journal entry for: Thursday, October 12, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>

No matter what I do I can't get the Shell to turn Blue… Norn is hungry and needs food so I land on the nearest planet…

There was a village of lizard people I got a bottle for Norn and some fruit with milk he can drink.

The Chieftain tells me that she will try to help me and look over my maps…
So, Norn and I stay the night…

The people there are nice and offer me fresh clean cloths… While sitting alone, I began to cry as I missed my mom and dad, even my brother.

"gurble gurble gurrrrr." Norn says to me. No one understands his gurbles but I do.

"Yes Norn I am sad… I miss my family." I tell him…

"Gur gur gurbleguuuuuurble…" Norn crawls up in my lap…

"oh I can change my hair color and eye color…" I say

"Gub Gub Gurble." Norn sits up and hops around…



"You can?" I ask as Norn tells me can change his fur color and some of his shape too…

Then Norn changes into a rainbow of fur colors…

As the night drawn near I was wakened up by sounds… It was music…

I left Norn sleeping and followed the sounds to the mountain… There an old magic weaver and tree whisper played a string instrument that looked like an Earth Harp

I sat at her feet and listened…

She could use her harp to talk to the wind…

I sat feeling the wind sing with her my hair blowing in it…

She stopped and looked at me…

"You are sad…" She spoke like a kind old grandmother

"Yes a little…." I answered

"Let me read your life force…" She pulled my hand and then an explosion of colors enveloped her, She looked as if she had a seizure and then past out…

I ran to get help… I watched as the other healer worked to help her… She looked as if she had a heart attack…

I wait and then went to her bed where she was resting…

"Will you be okay?" I asked…

"Yes my little one… Your life energy is so complexed… Not a single flame but thousands of flames…" She said to me…

"Yes I know, " I tell her…

"You have several very special gifts, Your gifts and power are fed by Nature." She continued… "I have a special gift for you… If use a certain way it can be a powerful weapon."


She pointed to a chest and I went over and opened it. Inside was a flute…

"its enchanted, would you like me to teach you…" She asked..


I sat with her and learned how to play my flute… With it I can focus my gifts and do some amazing things…

After a few days I had gotten really good, Norn came darting in and ran up under my hair.
Gurble gab gur gub gub." He shivered…

Then a blast landed in the middle of the village….

The old woman cried, "Go child hurry before they see you."

As Norn and I ran out I saw the Drivas warriors running to fight… the Corru….

I got to my ship and launched… Once I had put some distance between us I cried…. "What will happen to the Drivas? I wasn't even able to get my maps… "

Then Norm began garbling… and brought me my knapsack….

"good boy Norn, you got me my maps.."


I decided to write a little in my Journal: new entries….


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer