A Journey into the unknown... part 7: OM.....
journal entry for: Thursday, October 19, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Blackwidow</a><a href="http://vampbloodlust.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>,<a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a> <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>

"This is a child! Why is it so hard for you to find a simple child and kill her!" the Empress screamed, "Send me the next bounty hunters!"

"The child was last seen here last?" The man with his creature companion pointed to a star chart


"Yes, she has been one step a head of everything we have sent after her. " The Emperor answered…

The bounty hunter left and in walked the Empresses' Grand Vizier and Adviser entered….


"Emperor Empress we think we have the perfect way to kill the child…."

They then present the Empress with something…



"This is something special to small human children." The advisor stated

"This a child's toy is going to kill that child?" The superior female howled


Smiling the men then played a recording of a child singing…..



"Yes, we just got to make sure she gets him."





On the lead battle ship of the resistance Kamael is working on casualties while Jezzia gives her a report…
"The last battle has caused sever damages, I do not think the hull will hold together much longer. Already we have lost several decks."

"Ma'am?" A young alien boy barely out of puberty walks in…

"Not now Tagger, Jezzia we have no choice we need all the ships we have. Have them seal the decks off after men have gone down and gutted every scrap of metal then use that to reinforce the hull… Damn it I need something for this man's infection!" Kamael barked

"Perhaps we can help?" A group stepped forward…

"Who are you?" Kamael demanded

"Ma'am I was trying to tell you some ships hailed us." Tagger said..

"And you just let them on board?" Kamael stated reaching for a pistol

"They weren't the Corru..:" Tagger was pushed a side by the bulking human…

"Nor are we your enemy… I am Colonel Dane I have been sent by Colonel Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. with some supplies, also Vaampirella has sent me on a special mission in which I am not at liberty to discuss, you are on a need to know bases." Dane stated

Kamael stood, "Need to know? look around you Colonel, I am up to my ears in blood, I think I need to know everything that involves my people."

"I am sorry I can not tell you, Mother-one will stay and get a list of your needs then She will send that list to S.H.I.E.L.D. . The rest of my team will join me in infiltrating a Corru vessel." Dane stated abruptly

Kamael grabbed a towel to wiper the blood from her hands and turned on the Colonel, " Vampi wouldn't keep information from me, unless…. Oh my that is why Miari was here and disappeared so quickly…"


"Miari was here?" A voice came from another person now entering

"This is Agent Son Goten," Dane said, "He is in charge of locating Agent Miari Briefs"


"Jezzia take this patient, Dane, Goten come with me." Kamael hurried to a private room and then after the door was closed turn to them, "Justice, this is about Justice. That is why Miari was here and yes he was here. He appeared like magic and disappeared as quickly, never said much of anything not even goodbye… It was because of Justice, it is the only reason Vampi wouldn’t want me to know your mission, because the child gives us…. Oh that poor child, you believe her to be on a Corru ship?"


"I can not deny or confirm, ma 'am." Dane growled

"Kamael, let the Wetworks handle the search for Justice, tell me what you know about when Miari was here and then continue to fight, at this point its all we can do…" Goten states

Kamael gave Goten all she had and let him see the room Miari was given. She then provided all information to Dane and his people and watch them leave….


~~~~


People screaming….. A ship…. Corru…… the Planet….. the pain……. ARGHHHHHHH!!!

I woke from my sleep and Norn ran over to me… "I am fine Norn, just a bad dream. I have had them ever since the Corru put me in that machine, of worlds , planets blowing up… I guess its memories of the souls that created me…"

I sat up at the controls, "Norn, look that looks like Earth! Let's go look."
I landed her down and the lack of cities and different shape continents I realize it wasn't Earth…

I sat looking out at the waters… "Norn do you think I will ever get home?"

I and Norn decided to explore, I did sense a lot of life forces…

We explored and found villages… Teddy bears lived there… Cute panda like people… The village, it was a little like Japan. Son Gohan had taught us a bit about it. I decided not to go… If the Corru came they might hurt them

As I was walking I saw something form above the planet , it was pretty lights that lasted a short time…

"Norn, the planet…. Oh no…. We moved." I said

Norn gurgled…

"That is right Norn the whole planet moved, Oh no we aren't in the same place anymore. Now I will never find the Navigator."

I sat by myself on a hill, and cried, Norn brought me my flute…. The planet and its life force were drawn to me, dancing around my body as I played it…. Much of the life, animals insects also came …

Then Norn started to jump up and down…. A Panda person waddled over, "I am Jin-su. That was so beautiful, mind if I play my drum and join you?" I walked over and politely introduce myself…

We played together and then it started to get late…

"You play really well, but it was very sad." Jin-su observed
"I am sad, I am lost… You wouldn't happen to know how to read star maps?" I cried

"Oh no, but our Star gazer should be able to, he has too our planet is inside a worm hole of a sort… One minute we are here in this galaxy the next minute we are across the universe. Our planet travels " Jin-su smiled

"That is what happened then?" I cried more

"Oh I am sorry, let us find the star gazer." Jin-su sighed

We went to see the StarGazer

"Sing-mu, this child has lost her way…" Jin-su lead me in…

"Did it happen during the glistening? Do not cry child…. Much the way many planets orbit a sun our planet to has an orbit, an unique one…. Our planet lies with in a type of worm whole that is invisible to the eye. Periodically the wormhole plus our planet shifts, moving to another place… Here this is the Star chart of the known universe to us… The blue dots is the pattern of our planet and the worm holes movement, the white letters, these symbols are when major season changes happen. One completed the cycle is repeated. When the wormhole is there, we are there. When the wormhole moves we move and all that is left behind is empty space. At least to the naked eye… there is something there a part of the worm hole but it's like a closed and locked door. Of course there is roomer that sometimes the door is opened and you can end up anywhere, but where you want. In a year we will return to your galaxy. Until then we will care for you." The Star gaze stated gently.


"It wasn't my galaxy, " Norn handed me my mom's maps, "Can you read these?"

"Wow this is amazing, a wonderful book of maps…. This is Holograph technology yes?" He asked

"Yes, can you read the maps?" I ask hopeful

"Oh yes but these are of places I have never been. Still I can cross-reference with my star maps…. Do you mind if I make copies?" He asked

"No not at all… Thank you." I say

"Until then we will care for you" Jin-su stated

"You may not want that, this bad race known as the Corru hunt me…" I then explained my Origin, my journey so far and about the Corru…

Still Sing-mu and Jin-su insisted I stay…
They are called the Chang-ling and they eat rice only it is pink and green… They eat fish and leaves …. I was given a pretty dress and Norn played with the children….

I was playing my flute…

"You are still sad?" Jin-su asked

"I missed my family, I know they are worried I wish I could let them know I was okay." I pouted

"Maybe there is let us ask Ling-pa." He said…

So we asked the Great Mother, she was a healer and the tribe's leader…

"Well the universe was created from a single sound, any and all life can communicate with the universe through that sound, sending a single simple thought.. the thought would ripple through the universe like after someone skipped a stone on the lake but only those listening will hear it." Ling-pa explained

"What if no one is listening?"

Sing-mu looked up at the stars, "Mother's and even fathers have often gazed up at the stars with a wish, for a baby, to find a child, and more."

The whole village got together at the small temple, we sat on our knees looked to the stars and began to chant a single sound. I was told to think of a single thought

So I sent how I have felt with the Chang-ling… but also that I missed my family…

Sing-mu taught me how to read star maps, about stargazing and what he knew… Jin-su taught me music…

War-tu taught me martial arts, and how to fight…. It is so beautiful here so peaceful….

Today I was playing with some young ones when I found something…

"What is it?" One of the Chang-ling young ones ask

"A teddy bear!" I couldn't believe it, I wonder where it came from


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer