A visit from Dad....
journal entry for: Friday, September 15, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Noel</a>, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>


While at Sky City I got bored. Noel was cool but not as cool as Holg, he is so cool. He was introducing me to the staff. So many different creatures are here. He introduced me to this Human Jedi.

She looked at me and smiled, "The force is strong with you, but its different. I have never felt this in anyone before, you are unique and special..:"

I rolled my eyes and then told her I was the entire Eco-system and all the life-forms of a bio-sphere reincarnation…"

She gave me that puzzle looked so I told her my story… I then showed her how I can change my appearance… Make my ear pointed or round or go away… Change my eyes to blue or make them look like Noel's (so pretty) or like a fish, change my hair length and color and style… I can change my fingers to being webbed or claws… I can also turn into animals…

She was amazed, She says there is much more I can do any when I am ready I will be able to use my powers… She taught me how to draw the life energy from my inner self, She warned me that because I am the reincarnation of 12 billions lives and 100 thousands of different species of animals and beings that the energy I call upon can be extremely powerful…


I was practicing with her when I saw Hotstuff and Dad…


I showed my Dad and then I yelled and fussed at him…

We had this long talk about what I heard him say….

"Dad I don't want to register. Not because of mom but because of Hotstuff. He sees bad things in some of those men and you always say to listen to my instincts. I don't like them, I am afraid of some of them. Something isn't right, but I don't want to leave. I want you to be with us. As much as I really really really don't want to register I will if it means you will make up with mom and we can stay a family. I would because that is what Family does, we think of the others in our family, not of ourselves. We support our family even if we don't agree with them. We protect them and we stick together. Can't you see Dad, you're not doing the right thing and neither is mom. You are both wrong. Anything that separates us as a family is wrong. " I sat holding on to the gifts dad gave me… "Thanks but …. Can I give these back in exchange for another gift? Can you make up with mom?"

Dad shook his head, "You don't understand Justice it isn't that easy…. It's…. I need to tell your brother good-bye."


It was funny, I saw Dad go to mom's room and I knew Hotstuff wasn't in there… I also Saw Aunt Bra and Uncle Goten watching Dad. She kept nudging Uncle Goten…

For a moment I thought I heard Dad cry… Then he came out his face was without any emotion…

I walked back over to the Jedi and she sighed, "Sometimes, mothers and father must follow a difficult path."

I just gave a sigh…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer