A Journey into the unknown... part 4: planet Auqaniua
journal entry for: Monday, October 02, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>

So I was on Planet Auqaniua. I took the egg and my notebook and tucked it in a safe place on my ship… I went to the hatch and closed it behind me. I pressed on a button and let the water enter slowly.

As my skin came in contact with the water my legs rippled and became soft scales, my toes extended into a fin and my gills opened….. I was in my mermaid form… I have noticed that my fish form changes to the type of water…. I have different forms for different types of water…. The water here was salty…



While swimming I saw others like me. I saw children riding on things that looked like sea horses only fairly large…

I followed them and then saw a horrible creatures….



They came after me I swam fast but they were trying to eat me… Suddenly a second creature appeared. They were sentient but not very intelligent. In fact they were pretty much nothing but brutes…Even still I was cornered with no where to swim. The shark-like one came to me and I became frightened…

I lifted my hands and from the waters and planet's life force or Ki I drew a natural energy, and with the command of the nature energy calmed both beasts. I wasn't sure how I did it, but I had the ability to use nature's energy or Ki to calm a beast that was going to harm me.

I tried to swim away and the things became aggressive again so I used the energy again to calm them. I was thinking "Oh how I wish you two would go too sleep." And it happened. They went to sleep.

While they slept I swam fast trying to find my ship but I was lost. I saw what looked like a turtle, I reached out and it swam to me as if being summoned…


I swam playing with it when I saw another type of turtle. I was able to call it to me as well… I swam with them because I felt safe.









As I was swimming with them I saw a city… Then I saw a water chariots soon the water grew dark.


I could sense the beast as it appeared over the city… Warriors swam at it to kill it… The great beast was scared and panicked…. The men were making it worse.










They spoke in a language I didn't understand and they didn't understand me… I swam around them taking their weapons and then tried to communicate to the beast… I sung it to sleep, using my newfound power to calm it and make it go to sleep …

One of the inhabitants took me into the city to speak with the king, "You …beast… one?"

"No, not really, I just could sense, I have the power to use my life force to calm it and make it hibernate. I didn't know I could do it. Listen it was scared by something, it meant no harm to your people. Do we have to kill it. Couldn’t you use your chariots to pull it back to the deep where it belongs?" I spoke… but it didn't seem that they understood, at least not all…

Eventually I was able to communicate to them that the beast was harmless, I watched them carry it back to the deep… The question was what frightened such a large beast? Could it be the two creatures that were after me?

One of their scouts found something so I followed, He sprang out of the water and pointed… It was a ship, it hovered the water…. Could it be help? Or was it the Corru? I wasn't sure… However it didn't look friendly.

I explained to the King I needed fuel. For my ship and directions…. I tried best to explain my situation…




He told me I would have to see a man named Suttee, who lived in the old city.












I traveled to the old city, I met with the alien and his companion. he told me he didn't have maps or understood the outerworlds but there was a navigator that would come to visit him long ago. This navigator might be able to help me… He gave me some sea crystals to fuel my ship and a seashell. He says it’s a compass to the navigator…

"As long as it is blue, you are on the right path, if it turns green or pink you must alter your course until it turns blue again. The Navigator has the other one and the closer they come to one another the bluer they get. There is only these two so don't loose it." He tells me… Okay I know very little and I really wish Granny taught me more but glowing blue seashell compass? Well it is worth a try…


I was about to return to the other city and try to find my ship when I saw people coming from the direction of the ship we saw earlier.

Somehow I recognized them from a nightmare. I also remember mom speaking of them… The Corru often used these creatures. They tried to kill my mom when she was pregnant with me…

I swam fast after telling the aliens to hide…

Every where I turned I found one , I zipped through rocks. And ruined buildings, but every turn one of them was there. I tried my power to calm, sooth and maybe put them to sleep… I couldn't their intelligence and wills were too strong… As I was swimming away I saw my ship…

I began to cry and wished Dad or mom was here to help….. or someone… anyone….


Suddenly like moths to flame several sea creatures swam to me and began helping me… The way that mom can summon bats, I can summon creatures of all kinds, animals to me. I can control them long enough to have them assist me. I did, I called out to the animals around… The higher the aggressiveness qualities and tendencies of the animal the hard for me to control… also I couldn't control them as long.

I sent the sea creatures to intercept the hunters and swam to my ship… Just as I closed the hatch the two beast returned… I quickly loaded the crystals and took off leaving the planet and following a blue seashell in search of the navigator…. Leaving the hunters and the two beast on the planet.









I had hoped the ship of the hunters didn't see me at the moment it seemed they were not following…








After some time I was convinced they were not following for now… I pulled my Journal: New power discovered: I seem to be able to ……


to be continued.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer