Look Noel .. Look what I can do....
journal entry for: Wednesday, September 20, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Noel</a>,,<a href="http://vampbloodlust.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>

Noel took us to the zoo today….
It was fun… Some of the animals I could turn to almost look like… It wasn't exact… The color was slightly off or the size… and I could change into them all only a few…

Noel thought it was cute… She thinks that I can turn into these animals because I possess all the animals from my homeworld inside me… She said that my planet might have had similar animals just different in size and color…

I heard she lost her planet to so I asked if she had all the life from her planet living in her… She said no and then looked sad…

I said I was sorry and Noel just smiled…

Hotstuff spent most of the day with the Thune's….


We got to ride one it was so cool…

We were just leaving when Holg came and told Noel that Maggie and Henchman had been hurt on Naboo and was heading to sickbay…


Holg took us home while Noel rushed to the medical bay…

When we got home Mom told us that we was going back to Earth, to dad… Hotstuff and I was packing as fast as we could…

I put mom's maps in my backpack…

I can't wait to get home… Soon Grandpa came in from his book signing brunch….


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer