A Journey into the unknown... part 3: learning to speak planet
journal entry for: Friday, September 29, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>

[As Kameal fights to flee from the Mother ship of the Corru, an image appears….. "Miari?"
Just then a blast hits the battle ship… Kameal turns " Get us out of here! Tell the fleet to retreat!"


To everyone's surprise the Corru flagship does not follow… "Report!" Kameal barks after the fleet reaches a safe distance… A young man nearly a boy looks a Miari…. "REPORT I SAID" Kameal yells…

"For some reason the Corru flagship's engines were disabled somehow. After a small craft left the ship. Our fighters were not able to destroy it and have lost it." The boy states still staring at Miari.

"Do we have a saboteur assigned…." Jazzia was interrupted by Kameal

"Of course we don't," she turned toward Miari…. "was it you?"

"To tell you the truth I am not sure how I got here." Miari stated….

Kameal order that a room be provided Miari and then turned to him, "I have to see to the fleet's damage but if you need me just call." Alone Miari tries to figure out what happened… how did he get there…]



[but elsewhere a ship whirls out of control through an unstable wormhole]



I woke but was still spinning uncontrollably… The alarms and sounds were screaming in my ear… I didn't even know what the computer was saying…. Unable to understand the Audio or the markings I just kept hitting buttons hoping I didn’t end up hitting self-destruct…

I wish I knew more about ships and machines… Maybe I will have Grandma teach me when I get home… If I get home…

I suddenly see a small panel… The Symbols keep changing.. at first I thought it was just nothing but then I recognized one set of symbols… I do not know how.. It wasn't Drakulonian, Human, and Sayian…. Something from a dream… I went to press it but it changed to the next set of symbols… As I pressed it all they symbol on the ship melted away like the way ice melts and then reformed… I kept hitting that button until the ships symbol had reform to the symbols I knew… vaguely…

I was in a wormhole… an unstable one at that… it was if I was falling down a drain pipe.. I hit a few more buttons and was spit out …. I steady the ship and had her under control… at least for now…

My most immediate problem was that I was leaking fuel. I would have to put the ship down on a planet.. I wouldn't want to be drifting forever in space… Or loose life support….

Luckily, I had learned some mechanics from Granny…

I located the nearest planet and landed… I jumped out with some tools and fixed the fuel leak… Then I checked the rest of the ship… Half the ship's computer was damage… No auto navigation due to damage that couldn’t be fixed… Which means I am going to have to do all the driving… It also means I have to figure where I am… The ship's maps are also damaged….

Then I remembered that mom had handed me her book of maps… I opened my backpack and look….
She had marked a path for when we were going on our trip… if I could find one of these planets then I could follow that home to Earth…

First I would need to learn where I was… I would need to replace the fuel… I needed water and food… but how to find this on a planet I know nothing about…
I was so wishing my mom or dad was here… I went through my backpack… I had Moms electronic book of maps… A holographic journal that Noel gave me… This will come in handy and let me record everything that happens to me… A photo of my mom, Dad and Hotstuff… A photo of Grandpa Wolfgang… I started to cry.. as I thought about the fact that he may be dead…

That was it… I didn't have anything else… No knife (because I wasn't allowed to have one) … nothing more…

The Planet was lovely and I had a feeling I had been there before… it was a feeling from a dream… There wasn't must life here though…. Somehow…. WOW, I wonder if this is what Dad and Grandpa mean when they talk about sense KI…

I could sense the Planet's life… and it was alive just like you and me…. It was funny I had never sensed that before. I think the only reason I sensed it now was this planet was practically screaming its KI at me…
It was trying to let me see it was dying.. It was old and about to go…. Mom once told me she had a sense of different Alien animals when she was pregnant with me…

The Planet was calling to me as I went to get on my ship… I followed where it wanted me to go… I found a dead tree with an egg… I think the planet wanted me to take it… Yes the Planet seemed happy that I was taking it, I picked the egg up and put it in my backpack and went to the ship…

I saw space animals flying low in the atmosphere…. They were like jellyfish dancing… I wanted to reach out and pet one.. Just as I wished it one came down….. I touched it and could feel its like… I was connected with it and the Planet…

Someone had I had summoned this animal to me… I sent it to follow the others after warning it that the planet would die soon…

I got on my ship and started to put some distance between us.. As my ship flew away I said my good byes….

I pulled out my notebook…. New power discovered: I seem to be able to ……
Just then the ship bucked and bolted… Just what I was afraid of no fuel…. My ship began falling on a planet… I couldn't see any land … I hit a button and my ship turned into a sub….

I sighed … "Ok let me try my new power.." I thought out loud…. I focused to find the Planet's energy…its life and I reached to it…. Communicating with a Planet is strange as it isn't like when you talk to a human or someone who can think like we do… yes its more than just talking to an animal…

"Auqaniua." I could feel… I think that is the planet's name… I can also sense there is much life here…. Well I guess, once my ship settles I will go and explore…. After all I can change into a mermaid like creature….


[Meanwhile on the Corru flagship…. "What do you mean the child is gone?" The Empress screamed…

"She has taken a small shuttle and we believe she was the one that put a wrench in the…." The lieutenant stated

"SILENCE!" Roared the Emperor…


The Advisor steps forward with a Tilian seer…. "I can see the child has indeed taken the ship but it's damaged and she is alone."






"Send out all the mercenaries, we will pay anything for that child….. DEAD OR ALIVE!" the Emperor yells…







The Empress take a small piece of tore cloth from Justice dress as 2 large cages enter the room, "Yes my pets…" As waves the cloth near the doors the creatures in each cage goes crazy, "Yes it has been along time since you had a meal befitting your taste… Ever since we destroyed Okeena….. Yes the Xeno-auqa-sapien life forms thought they could run to the Scarratus and hide… but we rustled several of these hunters before we destroyed the planet. They feed on the Okáe… The child has more than just Scarratus blood she has Okáe blood too…. Are we hungry my pets?"

The Empress three fragments of the cloth in each cage…. And the creatures went crazy… "feed, let us eat…"

"KILL THAT ABOMINATION and bring me back proof that it has been killed!" the Empress shrieks]






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Kon-El said...

Mirai, Vampi one word for keepin' that kid in line: Leash

Blogger Justice said...

youre mean


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer