A Journey into the unknown... part 2
journal entry for: Tuesday, September 26, 2006
today's crossovers:

The pain would stop. I had cried; my grandfather Vegeta would be so disappointed in me. I keep having nightmares. Of a planet exploding and of people screaming…

I keep seeing the horrors before I was born that caused me to be born.

"Now child, swear your allegiance to us and the pain will stop." The Empress hissed gleefully

I wouldn't answer, I just cried but I wouldn't answer the hag… I wanted my Dad where could he or mom be.

The Emperor sneered, "Find then more pain shall be your silence reward."

The Pain increased and the Emperor and Empress left. Grandfather would be angry that I keep crying but it hurts so.
[meanwhile on the Corru Bridge]

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
"Your sovereign! We have a handful of ships coming," a small man stated…


The Empress swirled around angrily, "Viewer!"

The Emperor walked up t the screen, "Do they know we carry the child."

The advisor bowed his head, "No your Excellency."
[on the Flagship of the resistance]

"Commander Kameal, Lt. Dieax has intercepted the Slave ship. There were no supplies on board in fact it wasn't a slave ship but a ship of Mercenaries. Lt. Dieax and his team has been murdered ma 'am." An officer of the resistance stated.

The Navigation officer yelled, "Commander up ahead!"

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Lt. Jazzia looks in horror, "Isn't that the Imperial Battle flag ship?"

The Navigator answers, "Confirmed and both the Emperor and Empress is on board ma 'am."

Kameal almost turns white, "WHAT! Intel said this was a supply drop off to a small Corru freighter… Must be a trap and ambush. Turn the fleet around!"

Explosions rock the vessel and Kamael grabs a monitor to stable herself.

"The Hitari has been hit. Her engines are down and she is dead in the water, ma 'am." The weapons' officer screams.

Jazzia gasps in horror, "There is over 5 thousand on board."

"Damn! SO be it, inform the fleet to turn around and prepare for battle. Evasive maneuvers! Protect the Hitari! Launch all fighters! "Barks Kameal as she stands erect and whispers, "And pray to what ever god or gods you believe in."

Jazzia speaks supportively to Kameal, "We did the impossible before perhaps we can do it again."

[Meanwhile at the machine holding Justice]


I was crying out loud, "Stop please Stop."

The ship was shaking and rocking and I could hear the sounds of explosions. Just then the power went down and I was no longer in pain. I wriggled and finally got free of the machine…

I was in a room. I pounded on the door trying to get out. I saw my backpack, I looked for my cloak but it wasn't here. The power restored and wires burst into flame and sparks…

I was finally able to get the door open. I ran down the corridor. Aliens was rushing back and forth…

I looked out and I saw ships fighting and exploding….

I found myself on the bridge, I hid.

"Silly Kameal! You are so foolish this resistance of yours ends today!" The Empress voice announced to the other ship…




An officer announce gleefully to the Emperor, "The resistance ship known as the Hitari has been destroyed as well as 12 fighters… They are attempting to retreat."

"Pursue and destroy the resistance once and for all." The Emperor commanded…


I left I had to help Kamael and get to her. She could help me get home.

I went to the engine room and using a little of what Grandma Bulma taught me rigged the engines of this Battleship…


I then found a small ship and climbed in… Pushing button I finally was able to launch it….

I was heading for the lead ship of the resistance but a fighter began firing at me I tried to communicate but I can't read Corru…

I was pushing buttons on the Ship I was on began spinning out of control… I can't tell what direction I am going it and I am starting to feel sick... I can't take it I feel dizzy and everything…..


[Justice blacks out as the fighter spins out of control and drifts away to the unknown black vastness of space…]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer