growing pains
journal entry for: Wednesday, September 06, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/2006/09/civil-war-and-and-broken-heart.html">my mom</a>,

I still don't understand why we are leaving. Even more so why I can't say bye to my Dad... My mom is so sad by this. She doesnt want it so why is she doing it?


I wish I understood... I can't say bye to my best friend Pan. Even worse I wont be able to say good bye to my Grandpa Vegeta or Grandma. Granny was teaching me so many wonderful things with machines and experiments.

I hope she understands...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




1 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Justice said...

thanks Henchman


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer