Planning a parent Trap
journal entry for: Saturday, September 09, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>

While Mom was looking at her book thing and Hotstuff was moping about not being able to say good bye to everyone. I really don't blame him. Mom won't say why she left or why we can't say good bye to Dad and the others. She has cried and she continues to say he is a good man just doing what he thinks is right. I know there is more to it. I think she is afraid he is trusting someone that shouldn't be trusted. Anyhow, I decided to slip away, not much good to sit moping in your food.
I wanted to try out my powers.. I thought I could use it to go and talk to Dad without Mom knowing. I play around with my abilities when I can, Dad pretty much ignores my shape-shifting and changing my appearances when we trained… he doesn't really think of them as powers, at least I don't think he does. Dad always trained me in fighting and tried to see if I had any energy powers. So far nothing. Mom trains me in feral and with weapons… They both train me in swords… It's always fun to watch Mom and Dad train together… They are into each other so much …. The giggling and teasing… It's so cute… Even Pan says it's cute…


I guess this is why I don't understand why Dad was so bitter… It hurt me to hear what he had said about Mom. Mom said we couldn't say goodbye, but she forgets about my ability to take shapes of different animals… I told my mom I had to go to the bathroom and took the shape of a bug and hitched a ride on someone heading to Earth on that train thing we were on. The DEXTrainsit trasporter subway. Once on Earth, I turned into a bird and flew home… Dad was there, I heard him talking to Uncle Cabain…
"I also see that more arguing will just hurt them more. If she wants it this way fine. I've lived most of my life alone. So I'll be fine, and MS Paranoid has made her bed she can lie in it as miserably as she wants." Dad spat as if he was talking about an enemy.

I flew away I didn't want to hear anymore. I don't understand… Why would my dad call my mother names, when he cares about her so much. Or has he stop caring? Is that why Mom is crying? I knew I had to tell Hotstuff… My brother might know what to do…

I flew back and changed back into my normal forum. I went to our table and saw mom was still reading the map book.

"Hotstuff come on let's look around…" I said pulling on his arm.

"No you go…" He huffed

"Come on now you can't be like that besides there was so many weird creatures at this Diner…. Come look." I pulled him harder

"Hey, quick being a brat! I mean it!" He yelled and Mom looked over her book…

"You two stop fighting, Hotstuff go with your sister. I don't want her walking around alone. Don't go to far though." Mom went back to reading her book…

Hotstuff walked over and we were looking at the creatures. I pulled him watching Mom making sure she didn't suspect, "Come on now Hotstuff, lets see how many of these creatures I can look like," as soon as I had him far enough away, "Dad hates mom."

"What?" Hotstuff said…

"I heard him talking, he was calling Mom names and… I don't understand I don't know what has happened but Mom isn't talking and Dad doesn’t sound like Dad." I continued…

"that isn't possible.." Hotstuff shook his head…

Just then Grandpa Wolfgang came over, "What are you kids up to?"

"We are seeing how many of these creatures Justice can imitate..:" Hotstuff stated quickly

"Well I don't think you kids should do that it is rude. Not to mention its time to go, Your mom found a shuttle…" Grandpa gathered us up and we left to get on a shuttle…
A man looked at Mom, "Children's ages?"

Mom looked at hotstuff, "6 years and," she looked at me, " 4 months."

The man looked at me, "Your kidding right?"

Mom put her hand her her hip, "Do you want chronological or physical age?"

"Physical please." he said with a stuttard

"7-8 years old.." Mom said... I just smiled....


Once we were inside I whispered to Hotstuff "What can we do Hot Stuff?" I started to cry…

My brother put his arms around me, "Don't think we can do anything… Maybe Grandpa Vegeta or Sinsa Goku can talk with them. I will send them a message when we get to Sky City."

I looked, "Maybe we can tell Daddy that mom is hurt really bad and when he comes we can do something to help them get back together…"


Hotstuff looked at me, "I think you have been watching too many TV shows by Disney."


I walked away from him and as I passed the bathroom I could hear mom crying in the shower. To bad Pan wasn't here, She would help me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer