Dont cha wish your boyfriend could kiss like mine....
journal entry for: Monday, February 12, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">kidflash</a>,, <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>, <a href="http://vampbloodlust.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>

Okay I would say things are back to normal but what is normal with my family? Huh?

Wolverine made my brother Hotstuff cry….


Then Mom and Dad got in a stupid fight about Tony Stark…..
Hotstuff yelled at them to kiss and make up or something and then…..
I thought at first when Dad grabbed mom and threw her on the kitchen table causing the milk and eggs to hit the floor…. I thought they were fighting and started to cry but Hotstuff covered my eyes and we left….

After he called Bart he told me mom and dad wasn't fighting…..


"Then why did Dad grab mom like that and throw her on the table and mom claw and bite dad?" I asked

"Maybe they got the sudden urge to make us a little brother or sister…" HS shook his head as he spoke sarcastically…

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW….. I am not eating on that table ever again!" I said….


I mean I know what sex is but the thought that they had it on the table where I eat my meals… Ewwwww… I mean I am curious about holding hands and I would like to kiss.. a certain someone the way I saw Mom and Dad kiss but the other… I mean I am not sure about that…


I mean I am only 14-15 years old (well physically… chronologically.. well it doesn’t count.)

So Bart took me to the movies and then we had Hero Burgers…. He brought me home and I was hesitant to go inside…

"Something wrong? Your mom isn't being mean again is she?" Bart asked…

"No, " I whispered, "I am afraid they might be having sex still…. "

Bart looked away…… "I think I better…" off Bart ran….

Later I called him and we talked….

The next morning I was getting ready to go to my tutor class with Gohan…..

Gohan looked at me…. "Okay Latin…."

"But why do I have t learn Latin….." I asked I hate Latin…… its all Greek to me (giggle)

"Your mom wants you to learn Latin and you need to learn 2 foreign languages…. I was thinking French for the second language." Gohan said handing me a Latin book….

Okay I know why mom wants me to read Latin.. because all the magic books and junk are in Latin or Greek….
"Why French? Can't you teach me Sayianeese? I bet Grandpa Vegeta would want you to teach me Sayian history and Sayian language and so forth….. I bet grandpa would not like that you ~only~ taught me human stuff….. I bet.." okay maybe I was being a brat but Grandpa doesn’t like me maybe if I was more Sayian he would…. He would love me.. yeah…

"Justice Angelica Briefs…" Gohan yelled turning and snatching his glasses off his face…

"You know when they say your whole name it isn't a good thing…." Bart said as he just poofed next to me….


"BART!" I grabbed him and hugged him… I could tell he had been crying….

"Sorry young man but Justice is having her lesson today….." Gohan said….

I looked at him, "Can he just sit here and listen…. Maybe he can help me in my languages.."

"Yeah I got an F for Fantastic in Spanish…" Bart said proudly…..

Gohan rubbed his temples and said… "LATIN"

I wrote a note for Bart to speed-read and tell Videl that Gohan wants to speak with her upstairs in the bedroom…. Bart took off and was back in a blink, I then smiled…. "Gohan…. Why is Videl wearing a black lacy thing ? You know like the kind you wear to bed?"

Gohan got a kind of look on his face, "Justice.. we will finish this lesson later… Say tomorrow…"

He ran almost as fast as Bart did up the stairs….


Bart and I went to my quiet place… It’s the graveyard lake…. Because it's in our graveyard no one goes there…..

Bart told me what Robin said.. I was mad….. "Bart… he is a mean man… You are smart, the smartest boy I know… I mean if you weren't my dad would let you take me out… If he doesn't want you in the Teen Titans fine.. you and I will make our own team… Like my mom and dad…. Although I think it is wrong that one person has say on who can join and who can not…"

I didn’t seem to be helping…. So I tried to change the subject…. "Why do you think grown ups like sex so much?"

No answer…. "Bart? Have you ever held hands before?"

I took his hand and he started to smile… I laid my head on his shoulder…. He squeezed my hand and then put his arm around me…. (giggle)

Then the little smarty-pants pushed me in the lake… So I pulled him in and we began splashing each other….

Soon HS came and said he would take Bart home…. I think he wants to talk to Robin…. I wonder what about….

I walked in and was singing, "Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like mine
Don't cha wish your boyfriend was smart like mine, Don't cha, don't cha
Don't cha wish your boyfriend could hold your hand like mine, Don't cha wish your boyfriend could kiss like mine "


Dad turned to look at me and then yelled, "VAMPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (uh oh)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger cooltopten said...

I,M not going to be able to get that song outa ny head now :)

Blogger Nightwing said...

French? I tried that in school! Not good, to hard to learn. Especially tenses, don't cha wish french was ea-si-er!
Don't cha!
DON'T CHA!
DON'T CHAAAAAAA!!!

Nightwing

Blogger Justice said...

thanks cool

LOL nightwing


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer