Getting my mom back...
journal entry for: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Robin</a>, <a href="http://runasfast-asyoucan.blogspot.com/">Bart</a>, <a href="">HS</a>

Everyone is talking about defeating Draculina, my mom's evil twin sister… but no one has even said how we are going to find Mom..

I went to Bart's house he was playing a game with some little boy… (who worships Stark as his hero…why?)
I sat next to Bart… "Hi… Bart… "

He smiled and then lost the game…. "hey… you lost…"

Bart asked the little boy to leave and then asked me if I wanted to play…
"Actually, Bart aren't you on the teen titans or something? Could you help me? I need to find my mom.."

He called someone name Tim and then Kon called him… "Hey HS has asked us to .."
"Justicejustaskedtoo." Bart was speed talking…

Bart took me to meet the Teen Titans… Hot Stuff told everyone what we would be up against…. Then Kon and Robin began suggesting a strategy….


I began noticing that I was being left out… "HEY, I have super powers (sorta) too! I fought Fu JI SAGA… " I then whispered into Bart's ear, "Tell them…"

"Justice Mom and Dad would kill me if you got hurt.." Hotstuff huffed…

"Oh here we go again.." I pouted…
Then a pretty blond girl put her hand on my shoulder, "Vampirella is Justice's Mom too… "

Robin sighed, "Okay Justice what can you do?"

Since it's easier to show them, I began showing them… I changed into a fierce bear then a wild tiger….
Then I began showing them my magic skills then my weapon skills.. (which I am better with my bow than my sword..


"HERE WE ARE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!" it was Ker… I was so embarrassed, "Ker what are you doing here?"

"Gurgurgurgur…" Norn said nearly speed talking like Bart he was so excited….

"No you are not helping.." I scooped them up "and where did you.. " my voiced lowered, "are you wearing my red panties as capes?"
I quickly snatched them off hoping no one noticed…. At least it wasn't the satin ones with lace or they might notice…

Norn jumped down ran out and came back.. "Gurggle?" I sighed, "NO that isn't better." I then put them both in a room and locked the door…


Hs had his arms fold looking at me sternly.. "Okay, so this is what we are up against…"


To be continued here!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer