Mom loves me... Mom loves me not
journal entry for: Friday, January 26, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">HS</a>, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>,<a href="http://runasfast-asyoucan.blogspot.com/">kidflash</a>,


I woke and Kiss Bart… He then passed out…
After I went home and well.. Somewhere stuff is going on with Mom…. HS says the Dragon said Saga did something to her…

"Hot Stuff .. when did Mom talk to the dragon? " I asked….

"What do you mean…." He looked at me puzzled….

"When the Dragon took me away she was fighting Vlad… He had an army of Vampires coming." I answered….

Just then his cell phone rang…. "Sure I will meet you there..:" After telling me that Kon needed to see him, he left…


I waited and then went to mom… "Mom, did you speak to the dragon after you fought Vlad?"


"Are you calling me a liar?" She yelled… "Go to your room… No supper for you…. "

I was getting afraid and Dad wasn't home…. It is a funny thing to look in your Mom's eyes and the love that was once there is gone and well… that isn't my mom…. I am afraid she is going to kill me…

I called Bart… "Bart… I know this isn't my mom and I am afraid… Dad isn't home… HS is gone… Can I stay at your house until my Dad is found?"

The phone was silent… then swoosh the door swung opened and there was Bart… I giggled.. I love how he does that….

He helped me pack up Norn and Ker and a few things and then we left…..


We were at his house eating all the oreos and ice cream when HS finally showed up….

He shook Bart's hand, "I am glad you went and got her Mom is acting strange…"

Kon looked a bit flustered, "What is with Kon?"

"Mom bit him…" my brother whispered…. "Just as he was about to have sex with her.."

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY MOM!" I yelled at Kon

Bart started flapping his hands, "shhhhh someone will hear you and then want to know what is happening."

I kept yelling, "I can't believe you had sex with my mom!"

I heard someone calling for Bart, "What is going on in there?"


"Justice not now!" HS said, "I already gave him hell… Now we need to go find Aunt Bra… Or grandpa… Or Sinsei Goku."


So we were off to find someone and tell them My experience…


but if this isnt Mom where is Mom?



and who is in her place?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Robin said...

You don't need to focus on hurting Kon his girlfriend Wonder Girl will hurt him anyway. Pretty badly since she's stronger than him.
Hope you find your mom, the Tower is always open.
Robin.

Blogger Vella said...

Hmmm That's weird , Conner's power level is higher than Cassie's And keeps getting higher

Hey Justice After you get rid of the mean lady that hurts my brother can we spar? Dad 's not around, and Pan 's too busy with an Angus hamburger? something like that.

It's sooooo Unfaisr I want to fight, and Mom Won't let me. I wish Daddy was here he lets me fight.

Whispers ( the cat lady scares me.)


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer