Battle Earth part 4
journal entry for: Saturday, January 20, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">kidflash</a>,, <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>, <a href="http://vampbloodlust.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>

Mom had been fighting this bad guy...


I had, well in terms my grandpa Vegeta would use… I had fused with the Earth Dragon… Mother Earth… She was the dragon that breathed life into the world in which many humans, mutants and aliens had called home… She was 4.55 billion years old (give or take)….. I was merely a few months old but with my accelerated aging…14 years of age…. Almost 15 in my growth and maturity…

However now I was more mature and looked different… I could feel the power and energy of the Earth coursing through my veins…

I took Fu Ji Saga's book and it glowed.. I didn't know what to do but the minute I focused and the thought of what to do came to my mind I knew….

Like with the fusions my Grandpa and Son Goku have done… I was the essence of both the Earth Dragon and myself but unlike their fusion I was the personality.. the Earth Dragon had yielded her ego… 4.55 billion years of knowledge is too much for me to absorb so only what I needed to know.. when I needed it came to my mind…


I opened right to the page… I then began to chant, "Om nath roth nath… Om kath roth hath… Na rath roth nath.."


"NO! YOU insolent child!" Fu Ji Saga yelled…. " I will KILL YOU!"


I saw my mother and the Dragonkin gather to fight him… Keeping him away from me while I continued
, "Om nath roth nath… Om kath roth hath… Na rath roth nath.."

He summoned powers that blew the Dragonkin army back as well as my mother injured…

I glowed brighter and brighter…. I could feel.. a new power coming to me…. I released the book and opened my hands purple and pink lightening screamed across the sky…

I chanted louder with more emotion, "Om nath roth nath… Om kath roth hath… Na rath roth nath.."

I opened my palms and the pinkish lightening struck my palms… I was screaming my voice like thunder , "Om nath roth nath… Om kath roth hath… Na rath roth nath.."

Dragon ghost of different colors came to me Flying around us all…. Slowly they slithered like snakes around my leg…. Up my bodice ….. two small ones twisted spiraling up my waist and then each curled around my one of my breasts… as they did so its see through skin hardened become metal of black and green.. Hardening to Armor, a breast plate with a dragon that circled each breast…

Other followed as I stepped forward my hoofed and clawed feet causing the ground to ignite in flame…
Up my leg and twisting to then change as the first two did into an armor bikini with a thing chain skirt that dangled just in front between my legs and in back between my legs… Lower armor that had the dragon across the lowest part of my torso far below my belly button…

2 green and gold dragons the largest of them each took a leg to spiral up and then from their transparent scales hardened and became solid metal the heads stopping at each point of my hips

the last and smallest flew and rested on my head… armored chained like scales appeared in my hair ..

I chanted more , "Om nath roth nath… Om kath roth hath… Na rath roth nath.." and opened my hands to my side and the pinkish lightening cracked singing and setting the swamp moss on fire with the top of trees..

Fu Ji Saga then began chanting, " Go oth zee dar!"

Demons rose to chase me but the book showed me the counter curse, "Wen ze fraz!" As I spoke my voice roared and was strong… The demons all busted into butterflies….

Saga growled, "You have a lot power child.. but you will not defeat me….. Heja daru!"

After his incantation my mother leapt to fight him as did the others….

A demon like hound came for me and I roared, "Dos dos cu na!" The hounded transformed into thousands of small ravens that flew past me and at Fu Ji Saga causing him to stumble back as he fought my mother…

"Fu Ji Saga… Enough of the Magic glamour!" I yell…

"As you wish child!" He knocked mom into a tree and two Dragonkin warriors, "Oh yaun wan ki!"

A fireball came at me.. "Hess thoth merth " I called and it burst into flowers in the wind…

Saga killed a Dragonkin and then yelled, "Drag muth not!"

Sharp swords came flying for me and I waved my hand, "oos la oos la…." The swords stopped in front of me, "Thank you… vey vey fu sath!" 2 swords transformed into Sais and twirled to me and attached at my shoulders 2 swords became daggers and twirled to attaching at my hips and one big sword came to my hand the rest then fell in the form of raindrops at my feet….

I charged him with my Sword and cut him… He was bleeding with a twist though his moonglade blades scattered my sword…

Grabbing the dragonheads at my waist I pulled what was at one moment armor spirals around my legs and with a loud crack.. was now dragon whips from around me and had grabbed his swords and sent them flying away….

The crack of my whips Saga grabbed one and sent me hard into a tree…

My mother looking very weak and near dead charged at him again… Then that new power was there… I screamed, "EARTH SHOCK!"

The Earth tremored at his feet and rocks erupted from the ground as crystals formed around him…. He was in a crystal prison….

My mother stood… "Justice Now.. Everything we have direct it at the prison…"

My mother with her moonglades shot out shadow bolts… the Dragonkin sent fire and I hit the crystal prison with Nature's Reach

In one loud explosion it shattered with Fu Ji Saga screaming…. When the dust cleared only the MoonGlades remained…

The Dragonkin picked up their dead… and Mother came to me…

Vlad looked at me "The book Justice.. It has to be returned with the MoonGlade Blades of Fu Ji Saga to the Librarians.. "


I shook my head at him and spoke to my mother, "No Mom.. the Earth Dragon has to return them.. After I heal her…"
"NO THE BOOK NOW!" Vlad screamed My mother and the Dragonkin was all over him as I saw more Vampires coming I heard in my head…

"Justice it is time for us to go.. Your mother can handle this…" The Earth Dragon spoke in my head…

"But she is weak, she…." I was worried but I knew the book couldn’t fall in the hands of the Vampires…

So I released control and let the Earth Dragon take us away….

In her realm we were separated, as she instructed me, I began using the book to heal her… Once healed The Earth Dragon told me a part of herself would forever be with me… I would retain Earth Shock as a power as well as the power to summon Dragon armor…

I rushed to her to say goodbye but instead as I woke I found myself hugging Bart… I pulled away a bit embarrassed…

"JUSTICEISBACK! JUSTICEISBACK! JUSTICEISBACK! JUSTICEISBACK!" he screamed speaking faster than I could understand… I was back to being only 14 nearly 15.. I couldn’t wait to tell Bart and the others what happened… but before.. I grabbed Kid Flash and gave him a big kiss... "that is for the apple pie"


I just hope Mom is okay…






(continued here)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer