Battle Earth part 3
journal entry for: Wednesday, January 17, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>, <a href="http://evilsayian.blogspot.com/">Draculina</a>, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>



I was riding on the back of the Dragonkin… I looked and saw Fu Ji Saga.. He stabbed my mother….


"NO MOM!!!"
I yelled… I used Nature's Grace and got ready.. The Earth Dragon and I became one….

It was more power than I had ever felt… I looked different and older…

Using Nature's reach I attacked Saga… He deflected some but a few hit him.. Though he just caused him to stumble…



I used Nature's Grasp to hold him as the Dragonkin attacked…. I called insect swarms and all the beast in the swamp…

I used my bow and filled Saga with many arrows….


"Foolish child.. By giving her your power the Dragon is weaker and I can kill her easily…" Saga threatened…

I could see Mom struggling from a puddle of blood to raise…

I ran over to her MoonGlade sword and turned just in time to deflect his attack…

The MoonGlade allowed me to focus on my Nature attacks and I used more of Nature's Reach..

Vlad was charred but still going after the book… Using mom's MoonGlades I fired Nature's reach at him but missed and hit the book…



Fu Ji Saga screamed in pain… I saw mom stand… I threw her swords… "The book Mom.. It's his Achilles heel!"

I ran over to get the book as my hands reached for it he screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As I touched the book I began to glow…. Around me began glowing… I became powerful….


[Meanwhile in the hospital… Electronics go haywire as Justice begins to levitate and glow still in her coma]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer