Battle Earth part 2
journal entry for: Sunday, January 14, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>, <a href="http://evilsayian.blogspot.com/">Draculina</a>, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>


Norn returned first with apple pie… It smelled so good… I swear if I ever wake up I am going to give Bart a big kiss…

then with weapons and armor… I dressed and was cautious…. "Wait here, Mother Earth Dragon… I will find Fu Ji Saga …. "

"I will not be easy.. He is strong Child.. He is very strong..:" She cried in pain….

I looked at Norn, "Stay with her please.."

I was scared… Fu Ji Saga had did the impossible … He had killed a dragon…..

I crawled through rooms in the cave… Empty and no one in sight I was very careful

Finally I left the damp cave that echoed my footsteps… I entered into the swamp…

I slowly walked through the swamp not sure what I would find…



I was in so much pain but it was starting to subside … Fu Ji Saga wasn't reciting his curses anymore

I heard movement and turned…. Suddenly Dragonkin were all around me….

I remember my mom telling me about them…

"You are here to protect the Earth Dragon?" I asked…
"You are Justice daughter of Vampirella?" One hissed…

"I am…" I said in response…

"You have the power of Nature?" He continued to ask

"I do..:" I sighed…. My powers were nothing compared to my brother's or my father's

"You will be leading us in the fight against Fu Ji Saga…. " He growled…

I sighed… "ME?"

He reached down his hand for me to climb up on his back and spoke bravely, "This will prepare you for your destiny.."



My destiny? Man I wish I was stronger…..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

You are strong!
You're stronger than any villian ever! Cause you've got a huge and pretty heart!
Bart Allen.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Excellent new blog, Justice!

Blogger Justice said...

thanks bart thanks Captian


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer