Battle Earth part 1
journal entry for: Thursday, January 11, 2007
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>, <a href="http://evilsayian.blogspot.com/">Draculina</a>, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>




"Granny, the planet.. it is in pain… it is in danger….Fu Ji Saga!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream and then as I fall I fall somewhere else….
I was naked and scared… The planet was in pain…. I heard a name Fu Ji Saga…. He had been reciting curses to harm the Earth…. Mother Earth… Just then a snake like creature appeared…

"Who are you?" I stuttered

"Mother Earth… the Earth Dragon…. " She cried in pain and I felt it as if it was my pain…. "I need your help young one… I need you to be strong…. I can sense there is others coming to help…" She cried….

I looked down at myself…. "I could use some cloths…." I sighed… "and weapons.."

Just then I crumbled in pain as Fu Ji Saga spoke more curses…..

"Where is that coming from!" I cried…..

"I do not know… he hasn’t been able to find his way here but when he does… he will kill us both.." She cried out in unison with the pain she felt….


She couldn't bear it she roared in pain and the earth shook in one massive Earthquake…. It caused damages in LA, Tsunami in Japan and Hawaii…

She gasps panting in hard labor breaths…. "Time here is different then time in reality.. slower… One moment her could last a whole day in the existence and reality of your body…"

"SO Fu Ji Saga… is doing this over periods of days?" I cried in pain…

"Possible…" the dragon cried….


[Meanwhile at the hospital …. Hotstuff lays watching of his sister…. He looks up to see his Dad and Mom walk and then Son Goku….

"Mom, Dad.. Sinsei … I can straight home after school… Grandpa was selling lemonade…. The Black Widow lady you work with was here …. " HS sighed…

"I know I spoke with her.. but your mom says we don't need the weapons anymore…" Miari says…

"You still brought Norn and Ker?" HS looked around…

"No he didn't .. Don't you have homework or something…" Vampirella said in a way that wasn't like her…

"MOM… Justice would want them here…" HS yelled….

"Stop yelling at your mom…" Miari yelled… "This is a hospital not a zoo.." Vampi yelled, "Now Go on home…"
Miari waved at HS to go…



Hotstuff hurried home calling kid flash on the cell… "Hey KID I need your speed… I don't care what mom says I think Justice would do better if she had her pets… and friends… Can you get Ker and Norn to her fast?"

While Agent Romanova pays Vegeta a visit…. And Vampirella is mean to Son Goku…. Justice lays in a hospital bed unknowing as to what is happening there…]



I was laying in pain when suddenly I heard…. "Gurgllllglllglr "…. "NORN!" I yelled happily, "How did you get here?"

Fu Ji Saga yelled a stronger curse and I fell in pain…. "I.. need … weapons…armor…" I cried and Norn disappeared…. Oh hell… NO ONE understands NORN but me….


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger cooltopten said...

I absolutely love that first pic on your post.great read.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer