Dad has like a leash on me
journal entry for: Saturday, November 04, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">Vampi</a>, <a href="http://hotstuffthelittledevil.blogspot.com/">HS</a>,, <a href="http://trunkslog.blogspot.com/">Trunks</a>,<a href="http://thefadingirishkid.blogspot.com/">Fade</a>

We got home and the first thing Dad found out was about Brolly… He was ticked…… Mom grabbed her dress and we followed Dad….

I thought this was a chance to maybe like get in a good fight but no way… So Brolly was dead….

Mom introduced us to Uncle Cain who is like younger than me? When did that happen….

Everyone was getting ready for this Party… Mom she looked great….

"Mom, none of my dresses fit me, what am I too wear?" I asked a little upset…

We went to Bra and through all of her designer dresses she had made…

Dad picked up this ugly pink one, "Here this one.."

He then left to get ready and speak to someone…

"Mom, I don't like this one." I fussed…

"It looks nice…" Mom smiled

"Mom, I look like a little girl… " I grumbled.

"Hmm who picked that one out?" Bra asked

"You are a little girl and Bra Miari chose that one.." Mom said…

Bra shook her head, "hmm."

"Aunt Bra, tell Mom that is doesn't look nice. I mean I would like to look pretty, like a Princess… I like lavender." I do purple and lavender ….

"Justice you are a princess, but I don't see why we can't try something else… Bra do you have a lavender dress?" Mom asked


"I think I have something she will like…" Bra said with a smile…

"Yes!" I was so glad… I mean come on… this dress is like … Yuck!

So Aunt Bra handed me this real pretty one… "MOM! This one, Oh I have to so have it… I look like Cinderella!"

Mom agreed but Dad… When I came out had a total cow…

"That isn't the dress I picked!" He growled…

Him and Mom did the whole whisper argue thing… We got in the car and drove to the gas station… I asked for a bottle water…

A bottle water! And would you believe it, Dad freaked…. He was like no you can't go alone and then MOM agreed…

I mean my gosh… and they were even worse at the Party… Especially after mom saw that Fury guy… Dad's boss is like really cute....

Dad went to talk to him and when he came back asked Mom if she was Mad… "No, I have no problem with them as long as they leave Justice alone."

Then I saw Pan… I mean WOW she really had a sexy dress on… I wanted to talk with her but it was like Gestapo time…

Dad made it clear I couldn't go anywhere he or mom couldn't see me…

I walked over and called to Pan, "PAN!"

She looked at me… I smiled and laughed, "Its Justice! I am back."

"Wow like you have grown… " She smiled as she walked over, "Did you see my boyfriend?"

"Yeah he greeted us when we came in… I so LOVE that dress.. My dad wanted me to wear this ugly pink thing that was like so lame. I am glad my mom let me wear this."

She laughed, "Yeah mine will probably freak when he sees me."

After we sat talking that wonder jerk came over and Pan had fade take care of him… Finally Fade returned and Fade, Pan and I sat talking a little bit when this really cute guy walked over…

"Hey ladies," he bowed and then shook Fade's hand, "Hey man!"

"Hi who are you?" Pan asked…

He looked at me and did this little move as if he was trying to be cool, "The Name is Denis, I am like brothers with the guy who owns this place… Yeah we go way way back… I am just making sure everyone is enjoying themselves…" He looked at me, "And you are?"

I giggled, "I thought this was your place Fade?"

"it is." Fade said and Denis gulped hard…

Then I heard Dad yell at me, "Over here young lady…"
"oh man not again..:" I sighed…. As I left I heard Pan ask Denis if he crashed Parties often… then fade ask who was Dancing with Laura….


I went to stand by Dad and mom asked, "isn't that the boy that pumped our gas.."

As the night came to a close Mom and him started to get cuddly so I sneaked away… I ran into a man…

"excuse me…" I whispered

"It's quite alright Justice. I am glad you are back." Nick Fury said… I turned to face him… He is like sooooo cute, old but cute… I was talking with him for a while, "So how does one become a SHIELD agent." I asked swaying side to side… then… "Justice over here!" Dad yelled…
I waved to Col Fury and ran over to my parents...
"Justice was you flirting with my Boss?" Dad asked…

"Me flirting?" I said…

Mom folded her arms and Dad began to grind his teeth, "Stay with me and your mom!"

Man what is next Dad a leash?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer