Feeling better....
journal entry for: Monday, May 19, 2008
today's crossovers:

I was sent home to mom by dad... Here in my old room I have been resting trying to recover....

I was worried about Galen... I was confused and I was in pain...


My mother wouldn't let me leave. On top of it, I wasn't sure how but the Corru got the particulars on my condition and was using it as some kind of propaganda to lower morale among the Rebels.



I needed to return to Hectis, the command center. However I wasn't in any condition to do that...

Finally Legacy entered, Vince said he was sorry and I hugged him...
After they left Dad came home with Galen...

Galen was hurt...

Mom pulled Dad away and I watched as the nurse that had been provided by SHIELD patched Galen up...

"Why the long face?" He asked

I sighed, "I never meant for you to be hurt."

He chuckled and then reached out and took my hand...


Dad has avoid Galen and me, but allowed us both to stay...

I had Galen help me down to mom and Dad's training room. I was using an old sword of Dad's training in the way he and Grandpa Vegeta taught me...



"You really should rest Justice." Galen scolded


"I have to get stronger. I have to go to Hectis..." I continue going through the motions as I had been taught


Galen held up his hand for me to stop, "Now is not the time, not while this evil version of your father is out there."



I growl, "Now is the perfect time and it wouldn't hurt for you to train in Sayian Martial Arts. I can show you." I then smirked and smiled as I attacked Galen but playfully.



He dodged my kicks, "Justice, you are not well. I am glad you are feeling better but I do not wish to hurt you..."

I leaped in the air and swung the sword my attentions in getting that damn cloak off him one way or another...

To my surprise Galen did an acrobatic moved and grabbed one of mom's swords and blocked...

"Not bad," I commented as I saw a playful smile come to his face...

With some fanciful swordplay and technomancy I found that it was I which ended up standing without my cloths not him...

"Okay, now what?" I asked

Galen tossed the sword a side and grabbed me up in a very deep kiss

I hears a noise, "What the hell is going on down..."

It was my dad, Galen careful pulled me into him so he could wrap the hooded coat he always wears around me, "You may not wish to .."

Before galen could warn dad he emerged from the door way and then turned around leaving without another word...

Poor Dad... I know this isn't easy for him ...

I went to sleep and woke to an empty bed as I walked down the stairs I found mom sitting in the dark... "The evil version of your father appeared again... Your Father and Galen has gone after him.."

For days we have waited for their return, I can feel that Galen has been injured badly...

I and Mom just got back from taking HS to Hacknor when I saw Galen...

He looked angry and grim... I saw my mom look for Dad...

I hugged Galen, "I thought you were hurt..."

"I was... but your Dad gave me some seed and I am better.." He said looking up to mom, "Vampi the time trapper has taken Mirai... He sent me somewhere else, I left and tried to find him.. but I promise you I won't give up until I find him," he looked down at me, "I will find your father Justice."

"No," mom said, "Mirai must deal with this alone... He and I are connected and I feel this from him... He doesn't want you to go Galen.."

Galen began to protest and I turned up to him, "Galen, Dad must do this on his own. I need you.. I have to go to Hectis and mom is worried about me going."

Reluctantly Galen agreed not to go after Dad, I could see in his eyes he felt responsible.
When we arrived at Hectis we were careful, Galen wasn't my lover just my confidant and adviser.


While walking among the people that had been freed from the Corru Galen and I was attacked...



I used my ability to soothe animals and discovered that the Corru had captured the poor beasts family and was forcing it to do this...

With Galen's help we freed it from the Corru's control and promised to go after it's family and rescue them...

All but General Kameal was outraged, "Why do this? You are putting yourself at risk for what? A beast, a creature.. a lowly animal used for livestock!"

"I am doing it for a life.." I left Galen at my side and Shiara in his shadow.. Kameal just smiled...

tbc

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's tough for a father who has a beautiful daughter. So many men are chasing her!

Blogger Vince Briefs said...

As bad as your dad is be glad he's not as Bad As Cass' real dad David he scarred her up, And used to shoot her to punish her.

Blogger Master Roshi said...

Yeah Baby!! Those are some hot pictures then again all te women in your family are hot1 Starting with Bulma and Vampi hey why don'tt you and All Come to my island? And have a little alone time with the Master?

yeah and bring vella along too i can teach you both more than Martial arts.. .


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer