West City Sand...
journal entry for: Wednesday, April 16, 2008
today's crossovers:

We went to the beach and had fun.. I took some pictures ..

Dad was late because he had to get his new car..










Um I still cant figure out why Gramps and Goku wore underwear instead of bathing shorts..

I think it was because they said my bathing suit look like my bra and panties...










I didnt know Uncle Trunks smoked..









He went surfing with Mom...
Actually he saw mom out there and ran and got a surf board



Dad wasnt happy...

Labels:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Just so you know that wasn't tobacco Trunks was smoking if you know what I mean

Blogger Justice said...

figures


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer