Independence to a new home
journal entry for: Thursday, April 24, 2008
today's crossovers:

Cont from here, here , here and here
So Dad totally freaked out when he busted in my room...

then he said,
“You live in my house you live by my rules! We'll discuss this when I get home!"



So fine I packed all my stuff in my car and I left... I will make my own rules... And if I wanted to date Galen I will..

So I drove around until I found Vella who was with Jason..




Vella let go of Jason's hand and ran up to the car, "What are you living in your car now?"

I smirked, "Yeah but only temporarily. Want to help me find an Apartment?"


Vella looked confused so I smiled, "Get in I will explain.."

We looked around at some nice ones but they were more than I had saved. I thought I would use a credit card, I could pay my parents back later but then found out Dad had my credit cards canceled..

"oh that is cold." Vella shook her head..

I shrugged, "I never expected for him to like disown me..."

The only one I could afford at this time was a slum.. (to put it nicely.)


Jason and I was cooking lunch when we got a visit... It was Tony Stark aka Iron Man..

I really tried not to eavesdrop on what they were talking about but when Jason made some off handed remark about Galen I told him where he could go and just how to get there.

Mr St... er I mean Tony invited us to live in the Penthouse of this place that is gorgeous.

Vella came to see Jason and brought most of the gang...
I was showing them around when Wonderwoman's alter ego came to get Steph's little girl and take her to some birthday party. Apparently she is dating the Bats.

She asked me, "So are you part of the team?"

I shook my head..

"You should be.." Wonderwoman stated...

I looked around me at Cass and Vincent, then Vella and Steph and then over to Tony Jr and shook my head, "As cool as it would be to fight next to Vella, Cass and Steph... Inertia don't like me and I don't think it is a good idea... I mean I could handle Vincent remarks but him and Inertia... Besides I am marked.. The Corru are pretty serious about wanting me dead... It would be irresponsible for me to put them in danger by joining them... "

What I didn't say is that I think Team Legacy could kick the Corru's butt into the next Century but if they were fighting a real bad guy the last thing they need is to worry about the Corru popping up.. Besides if they wanted me to join they would have asked..


After Wonder Woman left we were all on the Terrace with Tony Jr bragging away when Vincent told me, "Speaking of the speedster, Galen came around looking for him."

"You saw Galen?" I asked excitedly, "Was he okay? Why was he looking for Inertia?"

Just then the phone rang... It was my mom...

"Hi Mom." I said..

She sounded worried, "I sent you some money."

"Does Dad know,"I stated sarcastically.

Mom sighed, "No he doesn't, Justice come home. You and Mirai need to talk about this..."

" I am not talking to him!" I yell as i held my hand to the others and walked in from the terrace.

"Justice!" She fussed

"I have nothing..." as I protested I heard mom tell dad there was a phone call..

"yes," dad asked...

I just sighed... "Dad so I guess from the fact you canceled my credit cards you are mad."

"You know the answer to that, but you want to be a whore, go ahead, you won't be using any more of my money to live. So do what the hell you want, die if you want to. I have no daughter." He said as the phone click... He yelled so loud I had to hold the phone away.. I know everyone heard though they stayed out of sight on the Terrace...

"That didn't sound good." Galen said..

I turned and about leaped into his arms but he pushed me away...

"Why did you leave home?" He asked...

I looked at him, "because my dad is a total block head... "

"Don't allow yourself to be alienated from your family." he stated flatly

"I'm not. Dad is the one that says he has no daughter." I hold back the tears..

"He only says that because of me, but when you return to him and tell him there is no us there never was and there will never be a us, then he will not be angry anymore." Galen stated

I frowned, "Why would I say that.."

"Damn it Justice! because it is true... I don't like you and I never did!" He screamed

"Why are you saying this? It isn't true.." I was confused...

His voice became cold and emotionless, "I am afraid it is."

"but the night at the bar and then in my room." I reminded him.

he got louder, "I was drunk and pining over a lost lover. I would have held a fat ugly woman. Make no mistake Justice, I am not now nor was I ever attracted to you. I am just glad your father came in when he did, before... Well..."



"no.." I gasp

He gritted his teeth, "Your nothing but a .... freak.. Why would I be interested in you ."

I began to cry... "Why.."

"You really think I wouldn't be angry that after all i did to make my self unapproachable you turned around and seduced me?" He growled and then turned away and stormed off...

I was crying and looked out on the terrace, Vincent looked as if he was about to blast away but Cass stopped him... Steph came over putting an arm around me, "Don't cry he is a jerk!"

"He.. is.. lying... All he said... all a lie.." Cass stated letting Vincent go

Jason stepped forward, "You dont need to read body language to know that."

I cried, "but why?"

Vella came to my other side, "because he is making the sacrifice in hopes that your dad will stop being a grumpy old fart.."


Steph then put her hand on her hip, "what are you doing here Justice... Run.. catch him before he leaves.."


She didn't have to tell me twice... I ran out calling to Galen...


I caught him in the lobby, He turned to me. his face was sadden as if his heart was breaking...

I ran and leaped into his arms kissing him, "Don't do it... You are not to blame... Dad is... If he loved me..."

He pulled me up and kissed away my tears, "I am sorry... I hated saying those things but Justice.."

I placed a finger to his lips... "Shhh"

We were kissing quite passionately when we heard wolf calls, "Get a ROOM!"


I turned to see Jason,Vella, Cass, Vincent, Steph and Tony Jr sitting at the elevator..


Tony Jr smiled, "Sounds like its time for a party... I will have Sky come over with a few girls...."

Vella and Steph elbowed him...

Galen sighed and whispered in my ear, "Since your father has disowned you, come with me to my time... The Corru won't hurt you... We could live anywhere you want and I will build you the home of your dreams.."




"Galen I can't leave not as long as the Corru threaten worlds... " I say, "I must stay and fight them."

He smiled, "I know and when you need me you will find me right here at your side."

He took my hand... and we smiled...

I looked at team Legacy, "okay you guys have a party. I need to get something from Galen's ship.."


As I was walking away Vella stated, "Yeah something from his bed right!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




5 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Nepharia said...

This sounds as if it is the beginning of an interesting adventure.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Justice, you're starting to turn a few heads.

Blogger Black Zero said...

People with the last name Cain should learn to mind their own business. The Universe will be a better place after I snap Cassandra's pretty little neck ,a and wipe her children out of exisistence.

here's a question Does Galen's Universe have anything on Superman's power level? I'd like to...visit.

Blogger The Heroslayer said...

Meh don't worry about it Zero, I'll get her eventually Maybe after you kill Cassandra and Vincent, and I take down her and Galen we can bury the annoying lovers in a mass grave.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks Neph

yes JP but I am only wanting to turn one

BZ go away

and you to Heroslayer


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer