The Call of Destiny: finale... Justavia
journal entry for: Tuesday, March 18, 2008
today's crossovers:

I stood watching as the last building of Hectis once vast city fell in flames...


The streets flowed with the blood of the Corru...


The heavens rained down the fragments of the ships that once made up this sectors defensive armada.

The Battle had been won but I knew this war was not over not by a long shot...


I listened as the rebels sung songs of victory and freedom.
"!2%.. We lost 12%." General Kameal announced and I lowered my head.

She signed, "this is better than what we had projected... "

I snapped, "They are not a percentage! Those were men and women.. Tonight there will be a ceremony, each name will be read aloud for all to hear and a statue erected with their names engraved on it..."


All was quiet then Galen place a hand on my shoulder, "You should rest and return home."

The rest of the Generals and commanders busted in all jolly... "We have taken Hectis! The Corru now feel our sting and soon will fall... "

Another chimed in, "Hectis is the first of the new free worlds..."


Within a moment the 3 Generals began fighting as to which government would run Hectis...
I growled,"Galen get their attention please."

A lightening bolt flashed and they turned... "The governments of your world were crushed by the Corru. They are no more! That is of the past! I am not fighting for your freedom to fight wars with one another! "

"What would you suggest Angel of Justice.." Kameal spoke softly but still the name ... I hate being called the Angel of Justice..

I thought as all eyes were fixed on me... Then I remembered the Christmas Party on board the Enterprise... The Federation had the right idea... Why could we do the same... Build a federation of planets...

I told them of the peace and unity the Federation had and waited...
They all like the idea of building a Federation of Free Worlds... I even suggested we call it Free Worlds ....

"No one man will rule... We will have a council... the Hectis Council... Each planet gets 1 seat and is responsible for electing who will sit and represent their interest... They will also have to sign a non-aggression treaty with the other planets," I smiled, "and the council will have a head council leader.."

"Which will be you.." they all agreed before I could disagree...


It was decided so I walked out and listened as Kameal addressed the rebels and all... She told them that we were no longer Rebels but a new goverment, a federation of Free Worlds called .....

"Justavia....."


I stopped and turned to look at her.. as what I thought to myself...

"As we are able to free worlds from the Corru Empire they will have the option to join Justavia and become an active member with 1 seat on the council..." General continued and I could listen anymore


When She and the General returned I asked bitterly, "Justavia?"


"Yes after all you helped free this world and will eventually help free others... " They answered

"no.. no not Justavia!" I stated...

"I rather like it. I researched some history and Alexander the great called his Alexandria..." She said thoughtfully...

"He was a conquerer! I am not!" I yell...

HS and Shiara tried to quiet me down, "Come Justice let's go home.."
As we were leaving Bruce Cain approached. He was there about his friend. Galen gave him the remains of his friend. It was crushed as if it had been put in a trash compactor. Galen told me that normally there is no body .. nothing... but this time there was.

I could see that Galen wasn't comfortable talking about this. Though he believed he did the right thing saving me, there was something bothering him.. something about how he killed Bruce's friend...

I boarded Galen's Ship and disappeared.. Easy to do on his ship.. There is so many dark shadows and cornors

Later Galen walked in and found me in his sonic shower trying to get the blood off, "Who knew it would be so sticky."

He removes his cloak and wrapped it around me, "These things are never easy.."


I stayed in his arms...



Finally I was home... Dad was at work and mom about crushed my ribs with her hug... She invited Galen and Shiara to stay for dinner... Shiara stayed but Galen declined...



Rayan came up with Vella... Seems he has become a Green Lantern...
"Rayan, mind if I borrow Vella.." I pulled her away and we went up to my room...

Ker and Norn was there and I ushered them out...

"I heard from mom about the whole thing with the Guardians.. I am so sorry Vella." She held up her hand..

That was her way of saying don't.. no need... I bowed my head, "them bastards named the free territory after me ... sorta.."

Vella walked over and put her arm around me, "let it go Justice.. You will be okay.."

"Do you ever wish you were someone else? I mean not Sayian royalty?" I asked

She grinned, "Only when I get freaky letter like the ones from Yamacha.."

We both busted our laughing when she used her ring to show him wearing a dress singing on the good ship lolipop...

"Vella, can I ask you a personal question? Have you ever.... you know..." I sat waiting for her to respond...

When she sat looking blankly I sighed, "Okay, there are things I haven't done..experienced yet.. but lately being around Galen I have.. um thought about it.. Have you ever actually done..."

She grinned from ear to ear, "so has he asked you to.."

"No, he hasn't even really shown an interest to but I think I would like him to but .. Have you? if you have what was it like?"




------
While Galen sits on his ship quietly a Tech-message comes... The one he has been dreading...
Techno-message received from Herazade
-----------
Galen ,
Your use of the Spell of Destruction against the orders of the Circle is a disgrace to our Order. Return to the hiding place immediately...
------------

Labels: , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




7 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Another Federation? One is hard enough to handle as it is!

And Justiva for all, right?

Blogger Kon-El said...

Well im pretty sure she slept with my clone.. and maybe Jason Todd (ick)

Blogger Nightwing said...

You've been tagged.

D'awww you're so adorable!

Blogger - said...

It is honorable of you to respect, honor and mourn those who lives were lost. If one can respect the dead they can respect the living.

And on love, well remember, feelings alone aren't enough.

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

A sonic shower sounds interesting. I think I'd like to try that sometime.

Blogger Justice said...

Jp: well you wont have to worry about this one

Jon: rolls eyes please Jon I hate that name

Kon: :O you should be saying things like that even if you know

Nightwing: thanks thanks alot

Vincent : um okay


Prof X: I prefer water


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer