Girl's night out
journal entry for: Sunday, March 30, 2008
today's crossovers:

I went with Dad to my grandpa Vegeta's house and everyone was yelling.

I was sitting with Vella in my bathing suit. We were suppose to go to the beach.

"Go change!" Dad instructed when he heard the yelling.

I came back down and everyone was still yelling.

I walked back over to sit with Vella. Grandma was yelling at her about Jason...

I wonder what they would do if it was me and Galen... I whispered to Vella, "Want me to get you out of here?"

She gave me a puzzled look. So I started morphing.. Changing my hair color from red to yellow back to red and then back to yellow...

This always annoys Grandpa and Dad...

"Justice stop that!" they yell...



I shrug innocently, "Stop what?" as I change my hair color again...




They continued yelling and then turn to me again, "Justice stop it!"





Dad sighed, "Justice maybe you should go out."


"but Vella and I were suppose to go swimming together." I pout giving him my puppy dog eyes.... Can you say my dad is wrapped...



"Vella isn't going anywhere!" Grandma Bulma yelled....


Dad shook his head, "Justice it is too late to go to the beach maybe you can go hang out at the Mall.."

I pout, "but it isn't any fun without Vella.." then change my hair color again...


"VELLA go to the Mall and TAKE JUSTICE WITH YOU!" Grandpa screams very loudly making it very obvious that he is genuinely annoyed with me and my shape shifting.

"VEGTA!" I hear Grandma yell "VELLA GO NOW!" Grandpa responds...

Vella and I run out as we hear Pan whining about having to stay...
So Vella and I went to the Mall, we saw a triple feature of Jane Austen books turned to movies: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Emma


After we sat at a Starbucks and talked...

"Vella last time you talked you said Jason couldnt get arrested because ... " I paused.. "What if he was older? Do you really think they would put him jail?"


She looked at me blankly.. I cleared my throat... "Vella what do you think of Galen..."

She smirked like Grandpa does and like my dad does...
I quickly added playfully... "and Don't call him old.. He isn't old... He was born in the future and well he is only well the same age as Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility.. and I am the same age as Marianne Dashwood ..."

"Galen? Galen, as in Shiara's Galen.. Sir Galen.. Lord Galen..." Vella snickered as she tried an English accent...

I slapped her playfully, "Shiara is with HS and she is only Galen's familiar... but... I ... I like him."

She giggled, "Mhmmmm."

I hit her again, "so what should I do?" I leaned in, "how does one get the one they like? I mean you got Jason ..."

"You will help me, right?" I asked as she smiled...

she pretended to be shocked, "and be like Emma?" She starts singing Match maker out loud people are starring...
Vella sings and the waiter sings to, " Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match


Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
I'll bring the veil,
You bring the groom,
Slender and pale.
Bring me a ring for I'm longing to be,
The envy of all I see."



I rolled my eyes... "Vella please help me...."

just then her cell beeped, Nightwing asked her to tell me I have been tagged...

So here it goes:

List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.Post the rules on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

okay here it goes... (my mom and Dad won't read this will they?)

  1. Though I am one person I was conceived by combining the spirits of thousands possibly millions of life forms both animal and humanoid from thousands possibly millions of worlds that the Corru blew up.
  2. Though it was believed my mother Vampirella ony carried me in her womb, it seems now that it may be more complicated. I was placed in her womb by a dragon as promised to a Sayian Warrior that happens to be Son Goku's father. Even still the Dragon allowed some of my father, Mairi's genes in. It is possible I may have some Drakulonian as well but only the drops of Sayian DNA are known for sure. So I am a little human and Sayian and a little of thousands of animals and humanoids from different worlds..
  3. Right now I am about the age of 16 but I am not sure for how long.I have growth spurt's that cause me to grow up faster than normal. These spurt's can be affected by different planets. So I grow faster on some and slower on others.
  4. I dated Bart but we only ever kissed and hold hands. I am a virgin. I do miss Bart..
  5. I was never attracted to Inertia, I just hoped he was Bart but I now know I have to move on
  6. My best friends are Shiara and Vella (though Vella is family she is also my best friend). I look up to Vella (more than she possibly knows). I like Galen, I like him a lot.
  7. I like the fact that I am a shape shifter

Okay I won't tag anyone because this me me has to die!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




1 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Vegeta said...

hm


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer