Shattered heart, Shattered spirit, shattered souls
journal entry for: Tuesday, April 29, 2008
today's crossovers:


(Galen's POV here)

Aunt Bra came to visit.

"Justice are you sure? I mean he is.." She stopped for a bit...

I sighed, "I get enough from Jason please don't.."

"Well just so you know.. Men reach their sexual peak at 18. Women reaches their at 40... When you reach your sexual peak he will be.." She tried explaining

I folded my arms, "32.. 42..53... Do you know? the last time Grandma study me it seem my growth spurts would continue until I reach the age of 25 but it could be older she said.. In fact Grandma said this about the whole aging thing 'She could age and ended up older than us'."

"Fair enough.. " Bra gave in and waved as Vella walked in...

Vella asked me if Galen could fight Dad and then told me he would have to...

Sayian Tradition... Sayian Law...


I was so concerned with this that I got caught off guard when the Corru came crashing in...
If it wasn't for Jason (that can be mean) I would be in the hands of the Corru at the moment...

He was nice enough to call Galen..

Galen and I talked and then went to bed.. When I woke he was gone.. Vella said he told her he would return if and When Dad consented to us being together...

My heart was broken....

Vella was trying to cheer me up as was Cass, in fact Cass asked me to join Legacy. She told me not to worry about Inertia or the Corru... "Just until you go to fight the Corru."

So Jason and I met up with them fighting this guy...



Nothing we did worked... I was beginning to wish we had Shiara or HS not that I think it would have helped...

Then Dad shows up, for a moment there was a glimmer of... and he called me his daughter...

we had beat this guy thanks to Spoiler's discovery but then Vincent went all weird...

Dad turns to me glaring with anger. For a moment I thought he was going to kill me...

Vincent grins." No don't kill her I have something far more painful in mind." He points his ring at me and all the souls inside me split apart, “You bring great hope, that's why you'll die. Rage and Hate will rule the Universe."

I screamed in pain as I was ripped in billions upon billions direction....

My souls were torn...

I laid panting heavy not able to move crying out in pain...

I hear my father whisper in my ear, "All the pain and people I'll kill will be your fault; you're going to have so much blood on your hands, after that I'll destroy everything you care about. "

My spirit was crushed...

I felt as if I was dying and I only wished at this point it would hurry up.. that I would just die and be done with it..

I felt someone put something in m mouth but I vomited it up...

How I got to Grandma Bulma's I do not know...

I heard someone, I think it was Jason... "I will get Galen and something about a candle..."


I heard my mom and HS but couldn't make out what was being said...

I just rolled over and told Grandma to let me die...

"Justice you are not going to die.." She fussed, "Justice are you listening to me.. Justice don't give up hope.."

tbc here...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




4 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Can't have you going anywhere!

Blogger Nepharia said...

Don't give up hope. I sense Galen will return for you....

Blogger Batman said...

hh this just proves that Vincent was never right for Cassandra, he's evil just like his father.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks Neph


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer