Three's NOT company
journal entry for: Tuesday, April 08, 2008
today's crossovers:

note: this happens after Nightwing has his talk with Vella




Mom asked Vella to take me to go shopping for me some school cloths...

Vella had Jason take us... I felt like a freaking tag a long...


I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I had a boyfriend too.

Vella tried to make it as fun as possible..

Jason hated shopping.. I think until he saw some crowbars...

I was trying on a dress when I heard, "hey Vella ever tried making out in a dressing roo.... Justice!"

I gasped, "Wrong room Jason!!!! Vella is next door and ewww please don't! "

He quickly left ....



I am glad to say vella didnt take him up his offer but teased him for walking in on me...

"Okay I am paying .. Justice is these the outfits you want.." She asked


I smiled as I peeked out, "Yes I am just going to get back in my own cloths ... be right out."


Jason called out, "Want to get a burger, vella?"

Vella was answering him but then the room started to spin...

"justice what about..." I heard no more I just blacked out...

When I woke I was at Grandma's "What happened.."

I stood... I then realized I was taller than Vella...

Vella smiled, "I have good news and bad news... the bad news is I had to take all your cloths back... the good news is... HAPPY... 18th year .... -growth day.."

She moved so I could see myself in the mirror...

HS and Vince came running in... "NOOOOO she isnt an adult before us!"

Labels: , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger - said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger - said...

18? That's such a big number.

Blogger Justice said...

thanks


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer