The Call of Destiny: Part two a legend is born
journal entry for: Monday, February 25, 2008
today's crossovers:

continued from here
So this was it... I had made my decision. I was not about to ask these people to fight and die and not be willing to do the same.

Beside something inside me was screaming for this battle...

As we unloaded on Hectis, I gave my commands...

Kameal would lead our ships in battle around the planet... I would lead the troops...

As Galen mounted Shiara whom had taken her Dragon form, I demanded that the cities and everything be burned to ash... I wanted all burn to the ground and the Corru in a panic running toward my sword...


I gave the signal and the troops followed me


I charged swinging a sword I had taken from Rayan.

I saw the Corru charging toward me and heard the sound of fire around but all I wanted to see was blood...

The first head fell to the side as I leaped over the body and took two more... I used none of my magical skills only my fighting skills. Which were a combination of my mom's and dad's...

I heard HS shout for me to stop... As I saw his fireballs hit some Corru ... I would not stop until I reached the end of the heard charging at me...

In the heat of battle I had grabbed one Corru and slung him in another thrusting my sword in them both and then letting them fall as I turned bare handed to another.

I shape shifted talons and ripped at many Corru's throats and threw one chest pulling out his heart and throwing it a side...



I heard HS and then Galen as Shiara swooped past and Galen fell on top of two Corru Generals about to attack me from behind ..


Galen hit them both with a plasma ball...
I stood looking at Galen blood soaked in my hair and covering my face...

Ships were still fighting above us but cheers filled the ground...

I looked around and we had taken the main city...

"This is no time to celebrate! Move to the second city... If it isn't one of us, it doesn't live to see the sun set!" I yell



HS came to me... "We have a few on the run!"



"They didn't get far!" Rayan stated... 3 young Corru soldiers was thrown at my feet...

"Mercy!" "We surrender!" they cried...


All was watching.. "Shall we take these prisoners to a ship!"

"NO!" I said as I cut there restraints...

They stood grinning... "We heard you were weak..."

I took HS' sword.."NO, we don't take prisoners! They wanted a war so let's teach them the horrors of war!"

With that three heads rolled as I gave one quick thrust with the sword...

"NOW WE TAKE THIS PLANET!" I yell...

TBC

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Inertia said...

Bite ya? No way I'd catch like old bald dude STD. I'm so glad Bart got ta to see ya skankin' all over him before he died.

So he got ta know he was too good fer ya . All my familiy is. Have fun with the world conqerin' Karma will get ya soon enough.

Blogger Vella said...

Bye Justice I'll miss you, And inertia too maybe.


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer