Techno Love
journal entry for: Sunday, April 20, 2008
today's crossovers:

Shiara has been staying with us. I know my friend has been worried about Galen, since he took off without her.


I was in my room to escape HS from whining about his car.. Hey it wasn't my fault. How was I suppose to know that Joe Fix-it would be fighting some creature and throw a tree that would be knocked into to where the car was...



A knock came at the door... "You may want to come outside." Shiara smiled...

"Why?" I asked and then heard my dad and mom call.. I ran down to find I had a new car waiting... Joe felt bad i guess because Gramps is suppose to be his partner or something... So he new a guy in Vegas who owed him big time and got both me and my brother nice cars...

Dad thinks he is doing it because he wants my dad's help with something..



So as HS and Shiara are packing the car to leave for the weekend I get called over by Shiara...

"Galen just contacted me," She looked relieved

I whispered, "So you can't go with HS."

"He said I could go a head and go on the trip. He asked about you, I didn't tell him you had another growth spurt but told him you were okay."

Just hearing that he asked about me made my day, then Shiara whispered, "he told me he would be at crime alley bar."

I ran upstairs and called Vella, "Galen is back. What do I do?"
I heard Vella sigh, "Okay be right there."


In no time Vella was in my room, "I borrowed some stuff from Bra."

Jason was downstairs getting the stare from Dad...

After Vella fixed me up she told me, "Now just remember what we talked about and call me tonight I want details!"

As I went down Dad got real serious, "Woah! Where are you going dressed like that?"

"She has a date Mirai, leave her alone." Vella sassed

Mom then looked out, "You aren't staying for dinner?"

I shook my head and Dad yelled, "She isn't going with that on.."

Mom sighed and purred in his ear, "I wear less."
She and Dad got this look as they looked at each other... Dad handed me some money and told me to be home by 11...

"Midnight.." Mom whispered in his ear...

When I walked in to crime alley bar a lot of the rift raft turned and gave me some wolf calls...

I saw galen he was at the bar in the dark shadowy corner drinking... from the look of things he had been at it for a while.

The bottle was nearly empty...

"Hi Galen." I smile...

He turned to me and about dropped his glass. He was throughly drunk...

He stumbled over his tongue a bit and then stated, "Justice? You... um... you had another... um.."

"Growth Spurt... Yeah I did... I am about 18 now.." I said gesturing for us to take a quite table in the back


Galen followed, he was fiddling with his pockets looking for something, "Where did I put those damn oxy pills."

"Your what?" I asked and he said nothing, just sat down.
I order drinks and sat listening to him talk. It took me a while to get him to open up... He finally told me of his lost love.


In an attempt to change the subject he used his techno magic and created butterfly fairies...

I laughed and he got close, "You have such a pretty laugh."


For a moment I thought he was going to kiss me... I remembered my first kiss was with Bart. I wanted Galen to kiss me but... He was drunk and he was hurting...

Some guys came over to start trouble... They were grabbing my arm trying to get me to go with them. Galen got up and with a flash of anger knocked one away 5 others came...


"Justice? What the hell are you doing here? I know my brother didn't say you could.." I turned and saw Uncle Cabain... The 5 thugs backed off mumbling looks its the reaper...

I was in trouble if he told dad and mom...

"It is my fault.. I have had too much to drink and she came to get me so I wouldn't drive.." Galen offered though I don't know why he said he would drive, he doesnt have a car...

Uncle Cabain smiled, "Take him home and don't let me catch you around here again."


I put Galen in the car and he passed out...

My phone rang early the next mourning, "He..l..lo."

I was half a sleep. Vella then boomed, "Good Mourning Sunshine! You didn't call! How did it go?"

I sat up, "Oh Vella..."

"So how was your date?" she persisted..

I looked at the body sleeping next to mine as he mumbled and rolled over, "I don't think it has ended..."

"Was that him? OH MY GOD.. JUSTICE!" Vella scream with excite and I heard grandpa demand to know what was wrong... "Nothing you want to know about!"


"Vella, " I whispered trying not to wake Galen, "Nothing happened except a lot of cuddling and holding.. He was drunk and I didn't know where to take him. So I brought him here. I was going to just let him sleep in my room but he begged me not to go. Not to leave him alone.. He was sad... he said he needed me but I didn't let it go to far."


He opened his eyes and turned to me, "Good Mourning.. Vella I need to go."

He sat up and I could see he was uncomfortable. I whispered in his ear, "You passed out, nothing happen."

I began to glow as a tingling sensation ran over me causing pleasure I had never felt before... He caressed my hair and pulled me to him

He didn't say anything just kissed me... It was a deep gentle and extremely needing kiss...
I fell into his kiss...

Okay looks like something is going to happen after all...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

you are grounded young lady!

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Justice, I think you're growing up!

Blogger Justice said...

Dad.. you just dont care do you..


yesJP I am


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer