A Masquerade Ball
journal entry for: Tuesday, February 12, 2008
today's crossovers:

It took some begging but my parents let me go to the Carnival without HS.

Lady Melissa had a mansion but not like ours. She had bought an old town and had the buildings rebuilt to look Vinician. Then she dug out the streets and filled them with water. So it was like being in Venice.

It was beautiful. I wasn't sure how she new me.

I only saw her from a far as guest poured in...




As first it was cool. Music, confetti candy dancing...

It was almost magical, It really was hard to believe this was real.




So many people came in such colorful costumes...
There were so many masks... Not to mention the beads that were being tossed..






but something was strange about it all...


"Have a dance my pretty?" the old creepy guy asked...


I ran, I ran and it was weird... The Venice like town vanish and I was like lost in this bizarre world.




I crumbled to the ground and cried...








Maybe I shouldn't have come here...
Another weirdo came up dancing. "Would you like to dance?"

"No she wouldn't! She is with me!" I turned to the voice and saw Galen...

The creep ran and some of the weirdness went away...


"Galen?" I said standing up...

"Hello, Justice. I see Lady Melissa has invited you to one of her shin-dins." Galen stood handsomely in a costume reassembling that of a British Soldier.

Seeing I was confused he continued, "She is a technomage. Shiara told her about you and she wanted to get a look at you. I do apologize for the weirdness but... Lady Melissa is ... unique in her taste... and entertains equally unique lifeforms."


I smiled, "British Soldier?"

"I thought it appropriate.." He stated and I about melted when he smiled.

I took the arm he offered and was lead back to the make believe Venice where Galen and I danced.










After Galen told me we would go to where I need to make the speech in his ship. So we met Shiara and HS and left for the Rebel base

Labels: , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Vegeta said...

greeat firsyt Vella falls for a clone of a clone and you are enamored with aan old guy that has no hair, Great

Blogger The Heroslayer said...

have fun you're on my list


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer