A Day with Vella...
journal entry for: Friday, November 09, 2007
today's crossovers:

Mom and dad was suppose to spend some quality time together. Grandma thinks Dad will get his memory back if he is in familiar environment.

Mom sent HS to spend time with Kon and me to spend time with Vella...
Since I finished my training, Gweisa left... but Rayan is still with me with his 5 warriors...

I can't help to think what Bruce Cain said.. He told me to make HS my General and get rid of Rayan...

Grandpa wouldn't let him stay because of he said Vella was making goggle eyes at him...

So he sent Rayan and his men to train with Gohan... To be honest I was glad to get rid of him...
Vella and I went to the mall... I saw this really cool guitar... I was playing it...

"I would so love this guitar, and a cell and a car.. HS has a cell and car but mom and dad hasn't bought me one yet." I say...

Vella shrugged, "They been busy I guess.."

I shook my head, "No Vella, with me they are way to over protective.."

The grumpy old store owner came over, "This isn't a toy, go somewhere else.."

Vella nd I were watching everyone go up and down the mall and I turned to Vella...

"I hear you like Inertia.." I waited....

She looked at me shocked... I continued, "Be careful Vella he lies.. I would hate for him to say he got something he didn't or tell everyone you were ugly or something... "

Vella wrapped an arm around me, "You miss Bart, don't you."

I shook my head, "It is more than that... Vella Bruce Cain said and I quote... "Don't Worry, you will become a very very powerful warrior fully worthy of your Sayian blood..."

"But its so little.." I told him.. He then stated "You do more with a little than most do with a lot... Give yourself time.... " then he said, "Send Rayan home, make HS your General... trust me.... Stay close to ....what was his name, your lover that always came and went when you were much older.... I can't thinkof it now but get rid of Rayan.... do it soon..." and he left.."

Vella looked perplexed...
. "Why? is Rayan a spy?"

I shook my head, "He didn't say... and lover? I have a lover when I get older.... "

Vella laughed and I nudged her, "It isn't funny.."

"Who do you think it is?" Vella asked...

"I don't know" I sigh.. we head home and find Dad there freaking out...

"I am going to turn into a Sayian Vampire!" He paced back and forth

Grandma just sighed, "No Trunks, you haven't ever been turned.. Vampirella won't turn you or anyone and the biting is something you two do.. A lot..."

Dad just flew out of the house....


Labels: , , , , , , , ,



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




0 Comments from my friends:


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer