My first date
journal entry for: Sunday, December 10, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">kidflash</a>,, <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>


SO after Superboy Prime's defeat Kid Flash asked me out….. He was so sweet to ask my dad's permission then my butthead brother had to but in….

You would think that 1 dad would appreciate that Kid Flash asked his permission and that my brother would help me since I helped about Laura…

So Kon talked HS in letting me go out on the date….

Of course he had to make up rules and use scare tactics…

"I could get you to the restaurant in 0.00654 seconds and then straight home from the Jade Lotus in 0.712 seconds if I carried you to the restaurant, but with the 6 inches rule…" He said confused… It was soooooooo sweet that he was soooooo willing to try to obey my Brother's rules….

I smiled, "Well for those of us that cant move at the speed of light. Just taking out time is nice… That way we can get to know each other better."

I sighed but if you like I can turn into a humming bird… I think I would be able to keep up with you then…. I think….



I turned into a humming bird and flew behind him… by the time we got to the restaurant I was out of breath ad tired….

The restaurant was so nice…

"I am sorry about my Dad and stupid brother… They aren't bad guys and it isn't you… It is me, SHIELD caused me to get kidnapped by the Corru who want me dead, I was lost on an adventure for some time. I guess they are afraid the Corru might try to capture me again and kill me… After the Corru nearly killed Grandpa to get to me, they may also be afraid that someone else could get hurt to… As for HS … he is just afraid you might take advantage of me, he thinks I am naive but Aunt Bra had this talk with me and Pan so…. Well he shouldn't worry. " I was enjoying my meal and my date… Bart was so cool and cute


"I think the big devil-man was cool… Think he would do it again…" Bart smiled

I couldn't help but laugh…. "Probably, I feel for HS. He really really likes Laura and she seems so nice and cool but my parents won't let them date because my grandfather don't like her dad…"

The Kabuki show started…. so we got quiet

After I was too tired to fly home so we just took our time…

"Your best friend too? HS feels Kon is his best friend as well but… I just wish Kon wouldn't keep calling me a brat." I said…. As we were talking we heard a woman calling for help…

"That man stole my purse." She cried…

Bart went to run to catch him but I had already used Nature's grasp….

"WOW cool, you already have … like super powers…" Bart said…

I shook my head, "Yeah, I am also good with weapons… My Guardian, Gweisa says I have the Aura of one who will be one with the Path of the warrior. It means I will be a fighter and a hero but Mom says not now."

I showed Bart my powers… I showed him some of the martial art moves I had been taught and when we got to my house he and I snuck past Mom and dad ….

"Suspended? " Mom yelled

"Yeah he used his abilities to put some Football Jock in the hospital. Apparently the kid was teasing Kon. I talked to the school and they said instead he will get in school suspension. " Dad chuckled, he was actually proud of HS but disappointed too, "Smallville has lost their star quarterback now."

"Perhaps we should have HS play. He might learn team work then." Mom sighed


"Justice is that you?" Dad started to come around the corner and Kid Flash super speed ran up stairs and hid.

"Hi Dad." I waved

"Your KI is always hard to pinpoint but I thought I felt…. I must be tired. Where is your brother?" Dad folded his arms…

"um… I think he might be taking someone home." I stuttered

"You think? You mean he isn't with you? I told that boy he was grounded." Dad's veins began throbbing…

"He was with me dad but, I wanted to come home." I said

"and he let you come home by yourself!" Dad screamed and then Mom came in her eyes upset…

"NO! Leave HS alone! Alright, he made sure I got home safely , that everyone is getting home safely." I turned my hair purple and then made puppy dog eyes at dad, "Daddy, I love you."

Dad sighed and told me to go to bed as he shook his head and turned…
"She has your wrapped around her finger." Mom laughed

"Does not I am just…. Tired." Dad insisted…

I went up stairs and showed Bart my room. I introduced him to Norn and Ker


"Gurrgle gurggle " Norn said and then purred…

"He likes you." I laughed…

"It is very nice to meet you Mr…" Ker said…

"Cool the frog talks… I am Kid Flash!" Bart stood proudly in a stance

"Well I am not a frog I am a Phish… " Ker said hopping over to the side…

"Do you go to real school? HS does now… with Kon but he got suspended for fighting some Jock…" I asked, "You know if you did maybe you and HS could hang out. If he could see how cool you were he wouldn't be like all up I your face…" I then giggled, "I mean trying to be up in your face. I think he is afraid you will be like Josh."

"Elixir? What is wrong with him?" He asked

"He only has one thing on his mind… Well most the time." I sighed

"So what is wrong with having being an X Men on your mind all the time…" He shrugged

"No Bart, you know the other thing.." I looked in Kid Flash eyes and he didn’t know so I leaned in and whispered in his ear,

I think he turned bright red and then … WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH

He ran out of my room past my dad about knocking him down the stairs out the door and was gone….
Oh Man and here I was going to ask if he wanted to come over tomorrow and play some Virtual basket ball or other games from my Capsule Corp 5 player console …

I guess I will just sneak out and find vegito and ask for my grandpa back... I know he doesnt love me... He loves HS and Dad but me he doesnt have any feelings for but I love him. He is my grandpa....


I find Vegito....

"Hey, Can you please give me my Grandpa back.... Please. " I ask sweetly....

"I will be better than Goku, and Vegeta in every way! A better Hero." He kneels and tells me.

"Who a greater Hero be more willing to sacrifice himself so other can live? I need my granpa... I need Grandpa Vegeta. Even if he .... Don't you understand.... If you are seperated you give them thier lives but you are a great hero by doing so. By accepting your destiny to exist when evil comes that no one else can defeat but then to give the lives back at the end... I know you dont want to die but you never really die. You just sleep until you are needed again... We all have our destinies and parts. My mom has to be immortal and here always, one day I will have to live up to mine. Please Vegito, please give us our love ones back."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger cooltopten said...

I agree power is the overiding factor.great read :)

Blogger Kid Flash said...

The date was great! We should do it again! SInce I got to see your room, you should come to my house...well it isn't really my house. I live with my guardian Jay in Keystone City, it's a good (verrry long) distance away from where you live. But that would make the chances of your dad finding us alot smaller, and me dying even less.
We can play gamestation 3 and just pretty much lounge about for a day and eat ice cream!!!
Kid Flash.

Blogger Justice said...

bad Vegito

thanks cool


yeah it was Bart again that would be cool


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer