A date.....
journal entry for: Wednesday, December 06, 2006
today's crossovers: <a href="http://angelogjustice.blogspot.com/">kidflash</a>,, <a href="http://vegetaistheman.blogspot.com/">Vegeta</a>

"Hello.." I answered the phone… "Who? Oh you want my brother… Okay I will tell him. He is upstairs getting ready for school"


I ran to HS room… yeah I ignored his sign… "Hey a girl called said she has your phone and would like to give it back… She wants you to meet her at the docks……. HS… HS?"

I ran down stairs, "Mom where is HS?"

Dad came around and tickled me… (Gawd why does he do that.. I am not a little girl anymore….), "Your brother is at school." I watched Dad walk over and him and Mom do the whole morning smoochie thing…..


I rolled my eyes, "Hey get a room!"

After Dad left for work and Mom went to her modeling appointment I hit call back….
I hope the girl isn't mad…. I would have called sooner but I think it is that Laura girl….

"Hey, yeah… I am sorry but HS already left for school… Why not go see him for lunch that would be cool… Do you know where Smallville is?" I told her…

I then kept calling Mr. Fury…. "SHIELD HQ, Colonel Fury speaking."
I hung up and sighed….

"SHIELD HQ, Colonel Fury speaking."
I hung up and sighed again….

"SHIELD HQ, Colonel Fury speaking."
I hung up and oh I wish I were older….

Kid Flash has asked me out, so I said okay…. WOW a date… I left the message it was okay. I told him I just have to be back before Mom or Dad get home….

Now what to wear?


As I was getting ready I see something on TV.... uh-oh guess this means no date....


Okay time for me to change and go help.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 Comments from my friends:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

If we are lucky enough to live through this fight- I'll take you to the bestest restaurant I can afford through my dad's credit card. Don't be worried about your dad getting me, I can vibrate through walls and can create multiple astral versions of myself!
You have very pretty eyes!

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Hey Justice since Vegito has gone to the X-Mansion wanna go out this weekend, I got reservations at the Jade Lotus. It's a really, really lovely Chinese restaurant and they have a Kabuki peformance every night telling a different chinese legend. After that we can go over to my house (that I share with my Uncle) since it's pretty much empty since Wally is on holiday with Linda.

Blogger Justice said...

oh thanks so much

:)


post a comment
or go back to....

<< My Journal



all spammers post your slog here thanks you
footer